Extended Warranty Renewal Question - Bosch Battery

Jkay

Hello All

Hooe this is the right section. Apologies if not ill Happily move it if so

Anyone ever tried renewing Their extended warranty in australia with a “non Porsche” battery fitted ?

Bought a Porsche privately which has extended warranty remaining, and I’ve since called the dealer to confirm it and change the name on file etc. All good so far. 

However the previous owner put a Bosch battery in after he last renewed the warranty (does the job fine as far as I’m concerned and I’m happy with it), but  has anyone had experience trying to renew the extended warranty with a “non Porsche” battery fitted ? Car is bone stock as it left the factory otherwise 

I ask as I plan to look at getting the warranty extended when this current one runs out and I’ve heard they can be quite fussy

Thank you 

8 minutes ago, Jkay said:

Hello All

Hooe this is the right section. Apologies if not ill Happily move it if so

Anyone ever tried renewing Their extended warranty in australia with a “non Porsche” battery fitted ?

Bought a Porsche privately which has extended warranty remaining, and I’ve since called the dealer to confirm it and change the name on file etc. All good so far. 

However the previous owner put a Bosch battery in after he last renewed the warranty (does the job fine as far as I’m concerned and I’m happy with it), but  has anyone had experience trying to renew the extended warranty with a “non Porsche” battery fitted ? Car is bone stock as it left the factory otherwise 

I ask as I plan to look at getting the warranty extended when this current one runs out and I’ve heard they can be quite fussy

Thank you 

I have used extended warranty and yes they are fussy but would think a battery would be OK . If not get them to swap it out