5 hours ago, Arne Krix said:

I thought I read that there will be still restrictions on travelling to regional Victoria. It might be a case of working out a route that keeps us in metro. I check it out and put up a post. 👍

Mornington Peninsula is considered metro!

Ok I posted this on FB but I'm also happy to take ideas from here and add them to the page.  Lets get out for a drive.  Plan is Sunday and I was thinking Arthurs Seat as I've never been there but I'm open to all ideas about start time, meet location and drive.  All ideas welcome but lock Sunday in for some fun.

https://fb.me/e/dngjWa6OR

41 minutes ago, Sorude said:

Ok I posted this on FB but I'm also happy to take ideas from here and add them to the page.  Lets get out for a drive.  Plan is Sunday and I was thinking Arthurs Seat as I've never been there but I'm open to all ideas about start time, meet location and drive.  All ideas welcome but lock Sunday in for some fun.

https://fb.me/e/dngjWa6OR

Sorry Scott Just read your post. We were concerned about the MP being overrun on the weekend! 

Arthurs seat certainly would make for some great footage for your YT channel.

On a Sunny clear day the background of Port Phillip bay certainly is colourful and picturesque! 

8 hours ago, Grimmy said:

No doubt the weekend is going to be busy on the roads.

Speaking with Arne thinking 6.00am Tecoma for a 6.30 depart skirting on the border of Metro/Regional with a breakfast in Healsville. 

Would be great to meet some of you guys, If there's a drive, any chance to tag along?🏎️