Sign in to follow this  
Frank

PS4 shortage

Hey guys

Does anyone here have any clue as to when the PS4 265/18/40 be back in stock if ever or if the PS2 is better choice.

I just need rear tyres as the fronts are new.

Thanks in advance

Due to the world wide pandemic , there are shortages and out of stock items on a whole range of products , tires included , email Michelin they may have an idea of when the next shipment will arrive , major global problem at the moment with everything .  

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Due to the world wide pandemic , there are shortages and out of stock items on a whole range of products , tires included , email Michelin they may have an idea of when the next shipment will arrive , major global problem at the moment with everything .  

I have emailed them twice and not heard, was thinking someone here might work in the industry and have some insider knowledge.

poor customer service they are not getting back to you , what city are you in ...?

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Hey guys

Does anyone here have any clue as to when the PS4 265/18/40 be back in stock if ever or if the PS2 is better choice.

I just need rear tyres as the fronts are new.

Thanks in advance

Frank my brother works in the tyre industry so I asked him for you, he said Michelin have the PS4 on backorder in that size and are struggling for stock. He is in Dandenong and has the PS2 N4 in stock at that size. 

18 minutes ago, Yeatesy said:

Frank my brother works in the tyre industry so I asked him for you, he said Michelin have the PS4 on backorder in that size and are struggling for stock. He is in Dandenong and has the PS2 N4 in stock at that size. 

Thanks mate, I can get the older PS2 but not the matching for the front PS4. there are 2 PS4 S in australia as well but that is more track orientated.

I just got an email from Michelin Australia who send me this:

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your enquiry.

I have checked stock in our national warehouses, and locally we don't have any but I see that QLD has 2 units available.

If you are keen to get those, you can place an order through a Michelin authorised dealer. Please visit our website to see which dealer you wish to visit.

They are talking about the S version though.

(Not the size you're asking about, however) I ordered PS4S front and rears for my 996 Turbo today. Rears arrive tomorrow from Brisbane but fronts are on back order and are 6-8 weeks away. Best guess is the size you're after are also 6-8 weeks away.

15 hours ago, the_sovereign_man said:

(Not the size you're asking about, however) I ordered PS4S front and rears for my 996 Turbo today. Rears arrive tomorrow from Brisbane but fronts are on back order and are 6-8 weeks away. Best guess is the size you're after are also 6-8 weeks away.

Thanks mate

I have a order placed and secured 2 PS4S in my exact size which were a return item.

Giddy up