Porsche GT2 GT3 Folding Carbon Bucket Seat 981 718

Long story but I now have 5 Porsche seats so this one is for sale. I am still running another pair of these and am very happy with them. 

Almost as new GT2 style carbon bucket seat. Is compatable with all 991 911/GT3 cars, 981 and 982/718 Cayman and Boxster model cars - plug and play. I have also seen these seats in 987 cars so will possibly also fit in 996/997 cars but correct me if I'm wrong. 

Suitable of 4, 5 or 6 point harness set up, as well as being compatible with your existing 3 point lap belt. 

These seats are a little lighter and narrower than the current model carbon bucket seats so IMO hold you in a lot better and save a bit of weight. 

Also comes with fully functioning side airbag and heated seats. They will also fold forward for rear access so are great for 911s. 

I find this seat as comfortable as my 18 ways on long drives but better for track work and for the twisty roads. Only front or rear sliding adjustment but you can easily tuck some extra foam padding behind the cushions, I have added a little in the thorax area in my other set. Cushions are also replacable with various finishes including alcantara and houndstooth. 

I was told current seat price is $10,200 each, presumably from Porsche Australia. 

Asking $5500

Cash on pickup from Willoughby NSW. 

DSC_3344.JPG

DSC_3347.JPG

DSC_3348.JPG

DSC_3350.JPG

DSC_3340.JPG

DSC_3341.JPG

DSC_3335.JPG

DSC_3336.JPG

DSC_3342.JPG

DSC_3343.JPG