On 25/03/2022 at 08:27, Port 911 said:

So it looks as if there could be two groups

I am going to try and get the Costco Convoy to meet up at Jeff's and join any others from there.  The Costco convoy is leaving at 7AM from Casula Costco.  Looks like there are a few cars on there.  I will also be trying to merge with whoever is travelling from Canberra.

5 hours ago, Dalai said:

Quest Wodonga is the main accommodation.

But it booked out in the first couple of days, so it is a matter of find what you can ;) (unless you are lucky and there have been recent cancellations). 

Update for those coming from anywhere North of the Southern Highlands NSW, for anyone interested Home Built By Jeff has offered to bring us up to speed on his latest projects, so meeting as his place around 9am in Bowral, then aiming for a 10am departure for the roughly 2hr drive to the Yass service centre meeting up with other groups. Then around a 20 minute drive to Jugiong for a lunch stop. From here you will have a few options, Some B roads or down the Hwy to Albrary. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

On 27/03/2022 at 05:58, MFX said:

But it booked out in the first couple of days, so it is a matter of find what you can ;) (unless you are lucky and there have been recent cancellations). 

Check on Classic Porsche Australia FB page, there's a been a few postings about cancellations

9 hours ago, wilburforce said:

If anyone is interested I have a ticket and can no longer go.  It's just an entry ticket ($60), which although I cant find any info on the booking email or website I think is mainly for Sat morning and the drives.

Free to a good home.

Just sent you a PM mate. I need another ticket. Unless we can buy them on the day. Cheers 

Hi

Yep I organised this drive, its had a few changes but its now locked it.

https://www.facebook.com/events/370935801554094

Melbourne Drive for Luftwasser on Friday 1st April.
NEW PLAN
Meeting here at 10am and leaving at 10:30am sharp to head to our second meeting point:
bp Truckstop
https://goo.gl/maps/CLdoo5bKVq4tTXJ57
We are then heading to Yea to get some lunch and plan to be there by 12.
Further drive details will be shared later in the week.