Ceramic coating in Canberra recommendation? (or Mel/Syd?)

SlowCarPls

I've got a new (to me) 981 Cayman in a nice dark blue metallic. 

The paint is in good condition, and I'd like to keep it that way. I wash at home (have pressure washer, foam cannon, bigboi dryer etc.) and because it's my preference touch the car as little as possible, I'm looking at going down the ceramic coating route to make contactless washing more effective and easier. 

It's a tricky market to choose someone to do it though - hard to judge quality ahead of the purchase. 

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good ceramic coating service in Canberra? Alternatively, I can expect to be in Sydney and Melbourne with the car over the xmas period, so will be keen to hear of good coaters who use a proper spray booth etc. etc.

I'll also keep searching through threads on the forum - haven't located anything so far. 

On 17/11/2021 at 09:17, SlowCarPls said:

I've got a new (to me) 981 Cayman in a nice dark blue metallic. 

The paint is in good condition, and I'd like to keep it that way. I wash at home (have pressure washer, foam cannon, bigboi dryer etc.) and because it's my preference touch the car as little as possible, I'm looking at going down the ceramic coating route to make contactless washing more effective and easier. 

It's a tricky market to choose someone to do it though - hard to judge quality ahead of the purchase. 

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good ceramic coating service in Canberra? Alternatively, I can expect to be in Sydney and Melbourne with the car over the xmas period, so will be keen to hear of good coaters who use a proper spray booth etc. etc.

I'll also keep searching through threads on the forum - haven't located anything so far. 

Diamond detailing  in Fyshwick 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...