Tyre Shop Recommendation

Jack (son and now owner - ignore the tough look) and mark at bob jane Blacktown are good. Very good. Both drive GT3 road and GT3 cup, and are active nsw porsche club members. I’d make contact.  Have supplied most p car mates I know for years. 

• 1 month later...

I am on the same lines. Need new tires for my 987.1 . Currently on Bridgestone Potenza 265/40 R18 101Y at the rear and 235/40 R18 95Y at the front. Not a daily driver , and more rally driving than track. Any recommendation on tires and good tire shops in Melbourne? Cheers.

2 hours ago, Arne Krix said:

I am on the same lines. Need new tires for my 987.1 . Currently on Bridgestone Potenza 265/40 R18 101Y at the rear and 235/40 R18 95Y at the front. Not a daily driver , and more rally driving than track. Any recommendation on tires and good tire shops in Melbourne? Cheers.

Mate, Yoko V105s doing a great job on our 981, and mate has them on 986, but see if you can get PS4 or PS4S, which will be our target next time around

14 hours ago, Arne Krix said:

Depends on the brand. Michelin go Stucky’s, Yokohama go Traction Tyres in Rowville. 

15 hours ago, Joz said:

Great, what made you go with them?

spoke to a bunch of people , forum members , my mechanic , some Tyre shops , etc. Finished up with Russell at Stuckeys , he gave me comprehensive advise and information. I felt that the package they had come up with , is pretty much tailored to my needs and style of driving. They also came recommended from people I consider they know their stuff. I normally shop on price for tires , replacing them on our private and business work horses , therefor it is a new experience for me to shop differently for the Croc.