992 GT3 market watch

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SS 3 said:

2021ED32-FE92-4036-90F4-7B03D2A69A80.thumb.jpeg.11702ec77266022378b3b5b90bb4f58b.jpeg

I got the email last night that my car is scheduled for production 

Its been a process !!!!

None the less it’s coming and eagerly anticipated, I'm looking forward to many kms of driving and great times with mates 

Relieving news I bet.

Mine took about 4 weeks from this point before entering production. Then another 4 weeks before it was shipped which takes another 5-6 weeks. So you have still somewhere between 3-4months yet before it hits the turf in AUS.  My car is now on the water somewhere between Durban and Melbourne.

45 minutes ago, sleazius said:

181k Euro drive away new ... flipper back from the dead :RockingDeath:

I prefer Euro dolphins 🤔.

Bloody LCT to blame here…….I wouldn’t mind so much if govt pooled funds collected from LCT and used it to fund race tracks (or nice lawn areas for cars and coffee 😂

12 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Saw one in Crayon today at Porsche Centre Hobart.  Looked sensational, almost as good as Shark Blue.....

Just spied a brand new VW Multivan this morning in Crayon (I'm sure they probably call it something else). Seems the colour is coming full circle.

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/05/2022 at 11:45, WGA said:

Relieving news I bet.

Mine took about 4 weeks from this point before entering production. Then another 4 weeks before it was shipped which takes another 5-6 weeks. So you have still somewhere between 3-4months yet before it hits the turf in AUS.  My car is now on the water somewhere between Durban and Melbourne.

Any news on your car, has it hit Aus yet?

You were right with regards to timing on my next update it looks like 10/6 is the date when it starts production.

Genuinely curious. 'Shark Blue' seems to be very commonly specified. Is that due to a) people really liking the colour or b) it being the 'launch' colour? Or is it a combination of both? 

14 minutes ago, hugh said:

Genuinely curious. 'Shark Blue' seems to be very commonly specified. Is that due to a) people really liking the colour or b) it being the 'launch' colour? Or is it a combination of both? 

Combination of both...but also...what else are you going to get? Too many conservative silver, black and white Porsches in this world. And from my perspective this is a "sporting' car which demands a sporting colour....and I have had quite a few white, grey, red, silver, green and black  cars...but never a blue.

1 hour ago, WGA said:

Combination of both...but also...what else are you going to get? Too many conservative silver, black and white Porsches in this world. And from my perspective this is a "sporting' car which demands a sporting colour....and I have had quite a few white, grey, red, silver, green and black  cars...but never a blue.

Looks great well done and congrats - I like the stripe 

18 hours ago, hugh said:

For me I just like the colour. I've also already got a yellow p-car and a black one, so blue is next cab off the rank. That assumes of course that we see the RS and it is offered in the same colours (probably not).

18 hours ago, WGA said:

Here it is.

30074FF2-F79F-44AC-938D-6550DCE3D664.jpeg

Love it!