That's outside my car knowledge.... maybe he'll throw that in as well if you dont haggle on the price.

2021ED32-FE92-4036-90F4-7B03D2A69A80.thumb.jpeg.11702ec77266022378b3b5b90bb4f58b.jpeg

I got the email last night that my car is scheduled for production 

Its been a process !!!!

None the less it’s coming and eagerly anticipated, I'm looking forward to many kms of driving and great times with mates 

1 hour ago, SS 3 said:

2021ED32-FE92-4036-90F4-7B03D2A69A80.thumb.jpeg.11702ec77266022378b3b5b90bb4f58b.jpeg

I got the email last night that my car is scheduled for production 

Its been a process !!!!

None the less it’s coming and eagerly anticipated, I'm looking forward to many kms of driving and great times with mates 

Relieving news I bet.

Mine took about 4 weeks from this point before entering production. Then another 4 weeks before it was shipped which takes another 5-6 weeks. So you have still somewhere between 3-4months yet before it hits the turf in AUS.  My car is now on the water somewhere between Durban and Melbourne.

45 minutes ago, sleazius said:

181k Euro drive away new ... flipper back from the dead :RockingDeath:

I prefer Euro dolphins 🤔.

Bloody LCT to blame here…….I wouldn’t mind so much if govt pooled funds collected from LCT and used it to fund race tracks (or nice lawn areas for cars and coffee 😂

Ahh...... but you are forgetting, LCT is protect the local auto manufacturing industry to ensure it remains globally competitive!