Spam/scammers

LeeM

Yet again we seem to be getting some new members with only 1 or 2 posts answering wanted ads etc.

If you've been here long enough, you know the drill, yet I'll say it again for those unaware 

If you have any wanted or for sale posts, and a member you haven't seen before replies with "Yeah mate, I've got one of them, email or text me...", then you should know they probably haven't, and are out to scam you.

My advice before you reply to them, is to click on their name and have a look at their post count and see which posts they've replied to. If you feel they're dodgy, click on the report button and let mods/admin deal with it, and you can also alert us personally.

We see when posts have been reported for whatever reason, and they're dealt with as soon as possible and the poster is stopped from posting, yet as there seems to be more and more of these dickheads trying it on, I ask if you can be a little more vigilant with reporting them, as the last thing we want is for you to be getting ripped off.

• 3 weeks later...