Porsche 2003 996 Turbo for sale

I thought I would put this here first. A recent health concern has suggested that I need to reduce my number of cars. I am going to soon publicly advertise my Midnight Blue 996 Turbo. The car has only done 55,000kms and is in outstanding condition, with not a scratch anywhere. It still looks and smells like new inside.  It has a very strong service history and has been extremely well cared for.  It has never been on a track or had any kind of accident. It has the Tiptronic S 5-speed gearbox which perfectly suits the massive torque characteristics of this AWD car and is one of the most durable gearboxes ever used by Porsche. The Sport Techno wheels are unmarked.  It is capable of 'monstering' any road, yet rides compliantly around town. 

The car has a great list of factory options including:

Special Colour Midnight Blue Metallic

The ‘full leather’ pack in Graphite Grey with the ‘draped’ leather seats with the bespoke Porsche embossing on the head restraints

Park Assist

Carbon fibre sill protectors

Becker/Bose radio/music system, now with added (hidden) Bluetooth phone and music streaming

Unmarked upholstery, interior and carpets

Sport Techno Wheels and spacers

Very Good Service history from original sale in 2003 to 2021 (including annual and PPI inspections) includes service hand book and receipts from:

Porsche Centre Perth, Porsche Centre Melbourne, Cascone Auto Sport Melbourne, Porsche Centre Sydney South and Blitz Autoworx Sunshine Coast Qld.

The car is at the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. 

Price $140,000

Zunsport Grilles.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

Turbo Side.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

P2160045.JPG

IMG_0967.jpg

Many thanks for the well wishes gentlemen.  They are appreciated.

I hope this car finds a good home.  It is a good one.  I have made a price alteration.

Edited by Merv
price alteration

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Allan C said:

Looks as though @Merv 's 2003 Turbo is back on the market, at a slightly higher price.

if it is, then from Merv's asking of $140k to a CS advert ask of $195k....a bit more than slightly....