996.2 Cup Splitter.

NAC911

17 minutes ago, NAC911 said:

Hi, does anyone in Australia sell these:

Thanks in advance.

Spoiler | Porsche 996 GT3 Cup | DSM.996.505.986.91

Apart from genuine, I think there's a crowd in the US making a 2 or 3 piece unit which make shipping easier??  Would love to find an option for .1 GT3 splitter too 🙂

3 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Apart from genuine, I think there's a crowd in the US making a 2 or 3 piece unit which make shipping easier??  Would love to find an option for .1 GT3 splitter too 🙂

Demon speed make that exact splitter i posted in the US, and i can import one, but thought i'd try to support somewhere local first if it was economical to!

19 minutes ago, edgy said:

Have you checked with your local Porsche centre? Last time I bought one it was $120 from them, on the off chance they may have old stock... @spiller had purchased a couple from Demon Speed I beleive, so would know costs, and quality of fitment. 

Will do, who'd have though buying direct from Porsche would be that cheap??!! lol

@NAC911 $950 + GST would be for the road car GT3 part (and that is on the high end, you can source them for around $800 delivered from Pelican Parts). The pic you posted above is of the cup car lip which is thicker, deeper and more flexible. It used to be around $1201-$130 as @edgy said. However, as of approx 2020 it is no longer made by Porsche. The alternative is Demonspeed from the US who have just designed a replica. I ordered two of them a few months ago and it was around $500 delivered for the pair. I believe the price is slightly higher now and a single lip will be closer to $300 delivered. Shipping is similar for one versus two so find a friend who also wants one to share shipping costs if you can. The demonspeed part is a bit thicker and more flexible again than the cup lip.

17 minutes ago, spiller said:

@NAC911 $950 + GST would be for the road car GT3 part (and that is on the high end, you can source them for around $800 delivered from Pelican Parts). The pic you posted above is of the cup car lip which is thicker, deeper and more flexible. It used to be around $1201-$130 as @edgy said. However, as of approx 2020 it is no longer made by Porsche. The alternative is Demonspeed from the US who have just designed a replica. I ordered two of them a few months ago and it was around $500 delivered for the pair. I believe the price is slightly higher now and a single lip will be closer to $300 delivered. Shipping is similar for one versus two so find a friend who also wants one to share shipping costs if you can. The demonspeed part is a bit thicker and more flexible again than the cup lip.

NAC, if you want to go that route, I'm happy to get https://www.demonspeedmotorsports.com/Spoiler-Porsche-996-GT3-Cup-DSM99650598691-DSM-996Spoiler.htm and ship out with yours.  I could pick it up around Easter if it's there by then.  PM me if that might work

14 hours ago, spiller said:

That is an error with their calculator I’d imagine. From memory I paid around $100 US to send two of them.

4 hours ago, P-Kay said:

email sent off to their sales department......

If someone organises a group buy, I'd happily participate. 

21 minutes ago, P-Kay said:

Initial contact made, they agreed the amount looked off, I confirmed the approximate quantity and parts and am waiting to hear back.

Watch this space :)

Hi Guys,

if this suits a 996.1 , keep me posted as I could join the buy and / or know of another

cheers

23 minutes ago, P-Kay said:

Initial contact made, they agreed the amount looked off, I confirmed the approximate quantity and parts and am waiting to hear back.

Watch this space :)

I'm in on one if you need numbers...

1 hour ago, williamsf1 said:

I bought from Porsche Australia not that long ago? are they no more?

I requested from parts at PCM about 1 year ago, and again recently.  996 Cup Splitter NLA (no longer available). 

However, 996GT3 and 996GT3RS both road versions still available. 

26 minutes ago, luzzo said:

I requested from parts at PCM about 1 year ago, and again recently.  996 Cup Splitter NLA (no longer available). 

However, 996GT3 and 996GT3RS both road versions still available. 

I'm hoping that the .1 Cup one may be more robust than the .1 road version (and that wasn't that cheap either!!!)