WTB Boxster / Cayman

46 minutes ago, JPLRS said:

Hi all,

As title states, looking to buy a Boxster / Cayman.

(Spyder or S for Boxster) / (R or S for cayman). 2009 onward and preferably Manual! 

Thanks heaps! 

Good luck they are rare beasts, I gave up after a year of looking. 

1 hour ago, twro said:

Hi @JPLRS, I am considering selling my Cayman R soon, it's a PDK. Colour is Peridot Green.

I believe that of the 19 Cayman R's delivered to Australia that only 4 or 5 of them were manual - so you may need to either be very patient or go the PDK!

Correct 14 PDK’s & 5 manuals 

@JPLRSI have a MY 2015 Boxster S, Carrera White with 20 inch Carrera wheels, Sports Exhaust, Sports Chrono, PDK.  29000 klms.  Full service history with Porsche Brighton and extended warranty until December 2023.  Registered until December 2023. You wont find a better one that is for sure.

Looking for  $115,000.  

On 06/03/2022 at 21:15, Lucky Phil said:

@JPLRSI have a MY 2015 Boxster S, Carrera White with 20 inch Carrera wheels, Sports Exhaust, Sports Chrono, PDK.  29000 klms.  Full service history with Porsche Brighton and extended warranty until December 2023.  Registered until December 2023. You wont find a better one that is for sure.

Looking for  $115,000.  

PM sent mate, thanks

• 3 weeks later...