Cayenne E-Hybrid

Hi Folks,

I’m in the market for a Cayenne E-Hybrid and was hoping to get some further information on them.

• Is there any significant reduction in the E-performance after a certain KM length is reached? (I.e.: >40,000kms etc?)
  • Does the 7.2 kW On-board AC Charger with Mobile Charger make a significant reduction in charging times? (Worthwhile option?)
  • How does Porsche PHEV tech compare with other European manufacturers?

Any advice and general comments on Porsche E-performance would be greatly appreciated! I do apologise if a similar thread already exists.

I’ve had GLE350s/Cayenne/Macan S in the past, all great cars - albeit this time around I’m very keen to make the transition to a plug in hybrid (PHEV) model. Not keen for the Taycan/all electric as still too restrictive for country driving.

Huge thanks all -

• 2 weeks later...

Porsche Centre can give you data of remaining battery life, percentage of full charge, etc etc just like an iPhone battery.    43,000km in mine and I think it's still 90%of brand new battery. I never use fast chargers and just use the at home wall charging unit. I probably drain the whole electric charge each day.