WA Perth - car inspection - anyone close??

Hello Perth PFA'rs,

Is anyone in the close vicinity of Bibra Lake, Perth,  WA that could cast their eye over a car I'm considering purchasing please?  Really just want to confirm the car is in good order (photos indicate that it is).  Owner seems like a good bloke, I just want a practiced eye to take a look. 

Many thanks & I'm happy to throw a Dan Murphy's voucher your way for your time.

Cheers, Jason E. 

6 minutes ago, Diamond911 said:

Hi Jason,

Less than 10 minutes from me so happy to help out after work this afternoon if that helps, if not tomorrow.  DM me the details if you like.

cheers

Bryan

Outstanding Bryan - thankyou.  Will DM you shortly.

cheers,

JE

On 05/04/2022 at 12:01, Diamond911 said:

Hi Jason,

Less than 10 minutes from me so happy to help out after work this afternoon if that helps, if not tomorrow.  DM me the details if you like.

cheers

.  They are  available from s this afternoon & are happy for you to come round if you're available.

cheers,

JE

4 hours ago, Jason E said:

Hello Perth PFA'rs,

Is anyone in the close vicinity of Bibra Lake, Perth,  WA that could cast their eye over a car I'm considering purchasing please?  Really just want to confirm the car is in good order (photos indicate that it is).  Owner seems like a good bloke, I just want a practiced eye to take a look. 

Many thanks & I'm happy to throw a Dan Murphy's voucher your way for your time.

Cheers, Jason E. 

Can't help you at all, but feel free to throw me a Dan Murphy's card anyway. I did take the time to respond .. 😎

Do tell more about this potential Jason mobile! ... 

I can't believe I forgot to mention that.  It's a 2012 Mazda MX5 that I am looking to buy as a daily.  I've been looking for a Boxster to replace my 996 (that given current prices I should NEVER have sold) & came accross this on Carsales.  I had one years ago & they are lots of fun.

I'll contact the owners re checking it out tomorrow afternoon.  Should be fine.  Cheers and thanks again.

Screenshot_20220405-140428_Carsales.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jason E said:

I can't believe I forgot to mention that.  It's a 2012 Mazda MX5 that I am looking to buy as a daily.  I've been looking for a Boxster to replace my 996 (that given current prices I should NEVER have sold) & came accross this on Carsales.  I had one years ago & they are lots of fun.

I'll contact the owners re checking it out tomorrow afternoon.  Should be fine.  Cheers and thanks again.

No worries Jason. Happy to help and check out tomorrow afternoon. My parents have a very similar NC Roadster and they are a great car.

3 hours ago, Dreamr said:

Can't help you at all, but feel free to throw me a Dan Murphy's card anyway. I did take the time to respond .. 😎

Do tell more about this potential Jason mobile! ... 

Just an MX5 Ronnie.  Been looking for a Boxster & found this one.

On 05/04/2022 at 14:08, Jason E said:

Nice, got any mods planned?

12 hours ago, Dalai said:

Need @Diamond911 to edit his reply where he quoted you to delete their details there too.

Congratulations on your purchase!

Done

21 hours ago, t888 said:

I hear some flares and a roof have been ordered, so...

Screenshot-20220409-100949-Instagram.jpgbetta fish aquarium starter kit

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

Done

I hear some flares and a roof have been ordered, so...

Screenshot-20220409-100949-Instagram.jpgbetta fish aquarium starter kit

Thanks @LeeM, much appreciated.

23 hours ago, t888 said:

Re mods, not planned yet.  Just trying to brace myself for surviving the drive home. 

It's had a recent suspension refresh & new rotors/ pads etc just done.  Am thinking of getting some Recaros to replace the stock seats - will depend on the setup with the airbags as from memory the airbags are located in the seat bolsters.