I know none of us plan on having an accident but I would have major concerns sitting in a seat that is so extensively drilled out , my fear would be it collapsing in the even of a fender bender ....

25 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

I have meet James before and he is a amusing and entertaining guy :Chuckle2:

50 minutes ago, Raven said:

I know none of us plan on having an accident but I would have major concerns sitting in a seat that is so extensively drilled out , my fear would be it collapsing in the even of a fender bender ....

I have meet James before and he is a amusing and entertaining guy :Chuckle2:

James probably won't forgive me for this, but

he has grown up on a diet of MG, Lotus, Porsche, Bentley and other interesting stuff, starting at an early age - at about 3 years old he was in the workshop with me every weekend, had his own set of tools and was helping me restore my MG TC.  He now owns and cares for that same car which is supercharged and to his credit, it is still pristine.

Maybe a lifetime of British sports cars has provided him with knowledge of how things work, even more in depth understanding how/why they often don't work, and influenced his sense of humour?

Although to be fair, there've been 3 Porsches, including a delightful, extensively worked over 911 that's been in the family since new in 1984.

That's him furthest from the camera.  He's assimilated a fair bit of knowledge in the 50plus years since the photograph was taken.  I can take little credit for that.

2112855203_005CapeArgus.thumb.JPG.ec44e5bc7d74f22c8d1fb89f5115bc92.JPG

1 hour ago, sydr said:

Maybe a lifetime of British sports cars has provided him with knowledge of how things work, even more in depth understanding how/why they often don't work, and influenced his sense of humour?

Not to mention patience I expect 😁

Never met Mr Caramello, yet he seems to be the kinda bloke you'd want to have a beer with