Best cleaner for internal car cleaning/surfaces/dash

911virgin

9 hours ago, 911virgin said:

hi all

whats your recommended best all around/all purpose cleaning agent for this?

all advices appreciated with thanks!

Best bang for buck for me is hands down Meguires all purpose cleaner (green stuff).  4 litre container  under circa $50 ish at repco.  But buy at Repco when they have their 25% off Meguires sales.  Mix 1 to 4 dilution ratio.    Leaves matt (not shiny finish)  Counter intuiative but I use it on leather as well (with a magic eraser and microfibre to wipe off, works a treat on our white leather couch as well).   For Stubborn stains, use a magic eraser ( I settle for the ebay  generic knockoffs that crumble to nothing and you vacuum up )

6 hours ago, Gavin (CliffToCoast) said:

Second APC at a diluted rate for hard surfaces.  For leather, I like to use one of name leather cleaners and conditioners.  Carpets - bissell or similar wash/vac following a dry vac.

Pardon my ignorance, can you please explain what second APC ? all purpose cleaner is?

1 hour ago, 911virgin said:

Pardon my ignorance, can you please explain what second APC ? all purpose cleaner is?

Sorry - my poor writing.  I support/second the idea of using APC/All Purpose Cleaner :)

14 hours ago, Gavin (CliffToCoast) said:

Sorry - my poor writing.  I support/second the idea of using APC/All Purpose Cleaner :)

👍

11 hours ago, Peter M said:

You haven't bought one of these cars have you?

(3) Disgusting finds in £1,000 limos! 💩🤮😷 - YouTube

I remember a top gear episode, I think it was top gear, they did a forensic analysis of the interior of a 8 series BMW and there was all types of bodily secretions detected including faecal matter and cum.

11 hours ago, 911virgin said:

👍

I remember a top gear episode, I think it was top gear, they did a forensic analysis of the interior of a 8 series BMW and there was all types of bodily secretions detected including faecal matter and cum.

I’m so embarrassed, I think that was mine.