987 Cayman S Track Car for sale

I purchased this 987 Cayman S just before lockdowns rolled into town and it's been driven four times since we've opened up (as evidenced by the condition of the tyres, which were put on prior to the first day) - twice by me for shakedown purposes and two client runs (which means total of 6 sessions of 10 laps at Wakefield Park with an instructor in the car).  So...it's fresh & rubber is fresh.  The Cayman received a new low km 3.4 engine prior to me purchasing it, comes with a spare set of wheels (maybe two....I'll have to check) and has had aesthetic work, plus a new fuel pickup and a service in my ownership period.  I've decided to move out of commercial track days and am just keeping a couple of air-cooled so this is on the Block.  Developed by the PO to run in DriveBahturst, pcnsw championship etc.  He found the limit of the pace in the car & moved to a GT4.    It is a 987 S 3.4 with a paddle shift kit installed, cams logbook and set up for track work.  There's a bunch more details on the car that will be in the my105 ad but as a guide it's a competent and easy to drive club level car...it will be as quick as you are until you hit the limits of the hp available in a 3.4 S engine.  This vehicle cannot be returned to road use (vin is US).  As with all track cars, the outlay outweighs the commercial value.  It was originally a 20 - 30 car acquisition cost and then 80 - 90 in development.  Has two ring binders with categorised lists of parts, numbers, diagrams etc to make it an easy maintenance car.  Dave at Cavaco has done the minimal work I've required in the past year, Dave at East Coast Suspension was looking after it prior to my ownership and helped develop/build the car so knows it inside out.

Driving experience - pulls very well, quite balanced and playful (as all caymans) and makes all the right noises with the current exhaust on it.  It's a very fun car and should provide many hours of happy running to the next owner with bugger all cost and it won't ever be worth less than the asking so long as you keep it out of the fence :)=

It has been on rally nsw plates previously and with aircon, mobile phone link etc it's quite a comfortable drive to the track if you don't mind the race seats & harness....so no trailer required.  

Gavs-fleet-00121I2A0239.jpg

Gavs-fleet-00131I2A0244.jpg

Gavs-fleet-00181I2A0261.jpg

Gavs-fleet-00201I2A0266.jpg

Gavs-fleet-00191I2A0264.jpg

Gavs-fleet-00141I2A0247.jpg

Gavs-fleet-00111I2A0236.jpg

Gavs-fleet-00101I2A0232.jpg

Gavs-fleet-00091I2A0228.jpg

Gavs-fleet-00081I2A0227.jpg

Gavs-fleet-00011I2A0208.jpg

Gavs-fleet-00021I2A0210.jpg