Tuthill restoration

TwoHeadsTas

My mechanic is well into a restoration of a Tuthill Rally car, which the owner intends to run in things like the East Africa Safari etc.  Some nice looking kit on this.  Some photos were posted quite a while ago, but lots more stuff now done - engine back in car, nice looking brakes installed etc.  Thick bash plate!!!

20220505_100056.jpg

20220505_100104.jpg

20220505_100123.jpg

20220505_100139.jpg

20220505_100114.jpg

20220505_100151.jpg

20220505_100214.jpg

20220505_100204.jpg

Good looking bit o kit, headers with heat, Not 1 of his ice racers he builds, ?

Our season of sliding on ice in classic Porsche 911's has now come to a close. 
We waved goodbye to our frozen lake in Northern Sweden, packed up the cars and brought them back to HQ for some TLC ahead of their next adventures.

In march we were also joined by our friends at Collecting Cars. How better to celebrate business expansion than two days of ice driving!
Our world-class instructor Ryan Champion, took James Little from Collecting Cars through the steps of learning to control a classic 911 on the ice, before handing the steering over to him.
Look out for the video on their social channels in the near future!

It was a successful season for us despite the challenges we faced due to Covid-19 and the on-going, unpredictable travel restrictions. But, we had a great mix of return ice-drivers and people giving it a go for the very first time; including Richard's son Charlie.

You can watch Charlie's experience on YouTube tonight at 17:30 GMT. Just click HERE

Customer Testimonial:

"The Below Zero ice driving experience was absolutely fantastic, and it was nice to see repeaters there. Sandra is a true asset to your team really going the extra (ten) mile(s) to help out in every way possible. I had the pleasure of meeting David for one day too, and he came out in the car with me, which was superb. Mattias then took me under his wing the next day and I really progressed under his watchful eye and instruction, which was great. He was super fun and very knowledgeable, and made the experience for sure." - Maya, February 2022.

aacbfc3f-c4e0-4b7e-6f16-61281e3ee49d.jpg