Sign in to follow this  
wangan

1987-1989 911 3.2 Accessories

Hi all, 

Trying to complete all my accessories for my car. I e. Tool kit, tyre inflator, fuses, etc 

Does anyone with a late model 3.2 have any photos of their accessories? I'd also like to know which tyre compressor came factory with our cars. Was it the orange one, or the black suitcase style one. 

Attached is that I think is correct. 

Thanks

Screenshot_20220803-072732_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220803-072756_Gallery.jpg

3 hours ago, wangan said:

Was it the orange one

Pretty sure its the orange one and not the suitcase one.  My mint '87 has the orange one.

4 hours ago, Diamond911 said:

Pretty sure its the orange one and not the suitcase one.  My mint '87 has the orange one.

Thanks for that. I would have thought it was the suitcase style. I know some 86-89' in the US that have the suitcase. Maybe we got the orange one, as the suitcase one appears to be made in the USA

My 87 Oz delivered has the black case compressor. Previous owner (from 5 years old) had used it many a time in his workshop and confirmed it as being the original.

Quick image - of mine (Nov 87 Australian car). There are even some of the gloves for it somewhere. And the Pudenz fuse pack.

IMG_1713.JPG

IMG_1714.JPG