Trader feedback thread

The idea behind this thread is quite simple. If you buy or sell something to another forum member just add a post here to let others know how it worked out. This way new members or people who have not had dealings with others can feel a little more relaxed about sending money to poeple they many not have met in the past. With our cars things tend to be in at least the hundreds of dollars amounts so if you can search a users name and see they have had good dealings in the past its some reasurance you can expect them to continue to do the same. Should you have a problem with the seller always try and sort it out either over the phone or via P.M. We are all big people and I expect just by the very nature of this great forum that we will do our best to look after each other.

Ok I have one to add...

I sold ByronBayChris a leather cup holder to put in his 993. He paid me quick and didn't hassle me when I forgot to drop them off to him!  I did eventually deliver for the record.

So by this I'm saying Chris is reliable and maybe i'm not?   erm..that wasn't quite my intention!

:wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just picked up some very cool T Shirts from James at Autohaus Hamilton.

I spoke to James on monday and here they are in Vic on wednesday.

Top quality T Shirts with awesome Porsche prints.

I will be buying more from James in the future.

A real gent.  :)

I will post some pics of the T Shirts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought a from Shaph. After agreeing on a price it was discovered that AustPost wouldn't take the extinguisher. Shaph organised a courier for the extinguisher and sent the mount separately. Both arrived in excellent condition. Very helpful chap and easy to deal with.

Cheers,

Ordered two Porsche coffee mugs from Autohaus in Sydney recently, excellent quality and highly recommend these BTW, and one had a broken handle on delivery.

I rang Justjames straight away and it was replaced no questions asked.

James you are a true gentleman and also a pleasure to deal with.

Edited by TINGY944

• 2 months later...

I'm the proud owner of uncle's '77 911. Just like to say a big thanks to Martin. Not only did I get the car, that is actually better than the description, but I got a boot-load of spares parts to go with it. I have much to learn and look forward to completing some of the little jobs to make the car a complete beast. Thanks again for your help and ongoing support. I think I emptied his shed of most bits but I would highly recommend dealing with Uncle for anything.

I hope you can land your next toy soon. Cheers

I'm the proud owner of uncle's '77 911. Just like to say a big thanks to Martin. Not only did I get the car, that is actually better than the description, but I got a boot-load of spares parts to go with it. I have much to learn and look forward to completing some of the little jobs to make the car a complete beast. Thanks again for your help and ongoing support. I think I emptied his shed of most bits but I would highly recommend dealing with Uncle for anything.

I hope you can land your next toy soon. Cheers

That Martin is such a kidder!

That's not a boot load of spares. That's the engine!

(Somebody had to, so it may as well be me.)

Congrats on the sale and the purchase, respectively.

• 5 months later...

Thanks again to James,

Received small parts order today, just a few little things, but prompt service and wealth of knowledge.

Love the caramello bear too...... Thanks for your service and support to those of us on the forum who need a few bits and pieces.

Look forward to one day meeting you! Cheers.