OK, I'll kick it off with some controversy - THE BEST CAR AD EVER!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, I agree TDC911, can't say I warmed to the look of the Panamera either but what a great ad!

You would have to imagine that there is a lot of CGI (computer generated imagery) involved in making that ad, or.... are there millions of dollars worth of history running around on the salt lake trying not to get hit by the speeding Panamera?!

:D:huh:

Kerry

You would have to imagine that there is a lot of CGI (computer generated imagery) involved in making that ad, or.... are there millions of dollars worth of history running around on the salt lake trying not to get hit by the speeding Panamera?!

Actually there were millions of dollars worth of history running around, here is the making of video:

HOW FANTASTIC!!! :o

I like it more than the first one!

So, yes they're all out there running together, but CGI for plonking them in the salt lakes though eh?

Did you see the RS Spyder getting towed around? Too snappy for the low speeds I guess... surely not a breakdown!

Well found!

Kerry

What a collection of cars. It is the who's who of Amercian collections, isn't it?

Did you see (what might be) the grey Le Mans 911S behind the witches hats? Apparently for sale out of Miami at the moment, a friend and fellow PorscheForum member is possibly looking to buy it on behalf of an Aussie buyer! Nice to have it down under wouldn't it.

Kerry

HOW FANTASTIC!!! :o

I like it more than the first one!

So, yes they're all out there running together, but CGI for plonking them in the salt lakes though eh?

Did you see the RS Spyder getting towed around? Too snappy for the low speeds I guess... surely not a breakdown!

Well found!

Kerry

Hey Kerry. First off well done on the forum I think it is brilliant. I had a look at your personal website too and am extremely impressed by your photography, I am only a hobby photographer and would love for you to pass on tips to the community. I saw quite a few of the Porsches featured in the advertisement on my recent trip to the USA but am a little disappointed that a lot didn't make the journey to the Monterey Historics where Porsche was the featured marque.

Thanks for the kind words about the forum.

As for advise about taking pics of the cars, looks like you're doing alright already!

Maybe we should start a new post in the Porsche Gallery - "Advise on Snapping the Cars", or, "Why doesn't this pic look as good as I thought it would?!"

:)

Kerry

PS Nice trip to see the P cars... you might have to post some more pics though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...