I have an announcement....

withers

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monday T man

I know Doug :) these people actually know the car isn't black :o

I've had soooo many people say - if it was black I'd buy it, as they are standing there looking at it! That's the type of BS I've gone thru with this sale. So this is the closest I've gotten.

make sure to stroke his ego e.g. "I ruly love this car but I'm just not strong enough to park it"

wouldn't that imply my power steering is broken? :)

start drooling? I never stopped :) does look nice that car.

amanda, congrats on the pending sale. Hope it all works out for you.

Thankyou! How's your hunt going??

Thanks Jim.. we are dealing with some broken english in this deal. I've also had to provide him with lots of information about how he registers the car in Qld. I can see it now, this car is going to have my Vic number plates on it for... AGES!

Thanks Jim.. we are dealing with some broken english in this deal. I've also had to provide him with lots of information about how he registers the car in Qld. I can see it now, this car is going to have my Vic number plates on it for... AGES!

That's fine as long as you have his license details and signature on transfer forms as you probably already know all this.

Sounds promising.

Jim

Still looking. I recently picked up a new DD, so happy to take my time and eventually find the right one

Whats your DD?  And from what I've learnt - having time to buy a Porsche is the best thing ever, you'll find the right car that way

That's fine as long as you have his license details and signature on transfer forms as you probably already know all this.

Sounds promising.

Jim

Yes as I understand it. I don't need to provide a RWC as it is not accepted in Qld. I simply fill out all the forms, get him to sign them.  Write him a up a receipt and send him on his merry little way. I hand in paper work at Vic Roads.  Bye bye SLK

.........and put the cash in the bank.

When I bought mine, his wife had the money in the bank before I was out of the drive way.

Not a condition of sale, just how quick she was !!  :o Amazing !!

What she was in the car and on her way to the bank whilst you were still chatting to the husband?

And did you pay in cash or a bank cheque?  

so if it sells are you going to buy a Porsche this time round? :P

good luck with the sale i hope you get a good result

Well... I've always liked the idea of a MINI!

Joking!!!!!

Archived