Butt Shot

Thanks Greg for sharing. It looks gorgeous as does the black one!!

Cheers

Chris

PS will you be at the PCV meeting next week at PC Brighton, if so I will look you up to introduce myself.

Hi Chris,

At this stage I intend to be there. Look forward to catching up face to face.

• 3 weeks later...

AssShot.jpg?t=1274083932

My Ass!!!! :P

Nice arse FIG! :o:D

Have you seen the arse of the new Boxster/Spyder with its ragtop on? It looks surprisingly, and quite positively I might add, a little bit like a Carrera GT!

Anyone got a pic of the lid in place?

Kerry

Porsche-Boxster-Spyder-2.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Butt Shot....my old 996 Tip Cab.

6233a34c.jpg

That pic and house look familiar.

I was on SAU when you were deciding on a new Porsche or to try an R35. The knobs over there gave you a hard time. I left those forums for not buying an R35 as well lol.

Edit: The thread i'm talking about....

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/297083-sorry-guys-went-with-a-gt2/page__hl__mgs

That pic and house look familiar.

I was on SAU when you were deciding on a new Porsche or to try an R35. The knobs over there gave you a hard time. I left those forums for not buying an R35 as well lol.

Edit: The thread i'm talking about....

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/297083-sorry-guys-went-with-a-gt2/page__hl__mgs

LOL!

On the whole a nice bunch of comments, however the guy that suggested that you had taken them for a test drive... <_<;):D

Kerry

Thought the GT2 was the better machine. No Nissan GTR on the shopping list any time soon, but still a great car. Ordered a Golf R several months ago as my DD. Should be arriving early May :)

I used a Scirocco R as a rental car in Europe, loved it so much I am bringing one in for daily driving as well, nifty and quite quick, easy to park etc. I liked the Scirocco more than the Golf. They can come in under RAWS so no major issues.

I used a Scirocco R as a rental car in Europe, loved it so much I am bringing one in for daily driving as well, nifty and quite quick, easy to park etc. I liked the Scirocco more than the Golf. They can come in under RAWS so no major issues.

Great Choice with the Scirocco R !! I plan to pass the Golf R to the wife in 12-18 months once I get bored with it....kids and the need of a 4 door. But I do agree, I also like the Scirocco R more than the Golf R.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great Choice with the Scirocco R !! I plan to pass the Golf R to the wife in 12-18 months once I get bored with it....kids and the need of a 4 door. But I do agree, I also like the Scirocco R more than the Golf R.

Have to say I love my R32....the perfect combo, R32 for daily and 911 for weekends !!