Butt Shot

• 2 weeks later...

Here are another butt shot

I m still very new to Porsche 911, only have the car for few weeks and very enjoy driving it and really love the look of the silver trim for the roof line from the Targa 4. I m not sure should keep the standard exhaust or change it to the sport one from Porsche?

Regards

Gary

eplot%252520porsche%252520911%252520photoshoot%25252011.jpg

eplot%252520porsche%252520911%252520photoshoot%2525207.jpg

eplot%252520porsche%252520911%252520photoshoot%25252010.jpg

eplot%252520porsche%252520911%252520photoshoot%25252016.jpg

Great looking car.

Great photography Gary.

Waiting for my brand new SLR to be repaired by Canon :angry: as I'd love to do some shots like that of mine.

Douglas

you need a Nikon for sharper photos

I m using "Aperture" in Mac with plug in "Sliver Efex Pro" for all b/w shoots.

Nah,nah Douglas you need an Olympus OM10( OK I'll admit it is 36 years old) and a wonderful thing called 35mm black and white film. Help me defend myself Kerry!!! can't have these young blokes with their Iplods and digiwatzits taking over.

Cheers

Paul M

(I'm going stir crazy -it's winter)

Nah,nah Douglas you need an Olympus OM10( OK I'll admit it is 36 years old) and a wonderful thing called 35mm black and white film. Help me defend myself Kerry!!! can't have these young blokes with their Iplods and digiwatzits taking over.

Foiled by my appearance!!! :blink::o:(:D I have Nikons but I'm about to join the dark side.... c a n o n :mellow:

Alas Paul, I haven't shot film for more than 10 years so my vote goes with the mega-doovees!!! LOL!

Vas,

EXCELLENT to see your fine mobile in glorious high res' colour! Gorgeous Ass! <_< you know what I mean...

Kerry

Cheers

Paul M

(I'm going stir crazy -it's winter)

Dear Paul,

The iplods and digiwatzits is big boy toy now a day, most of the photographer are moving to digital. I believe Kerry also do the same.

If you want high end quality studio gear, you can get a 200MP Hassleblad H4D-200MS

If you are into sport or action photography, than you can get a 12MP full frame 35mm digital either from Nikon or Canon. They are fast and it take 10 photos per second in raw.

this is my gears

EPL_9600.jpg

Cheers

Gary

My 930

Porche078.jpg

Nice one Vas.

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh one day.

Actually I have never been in a turbo before so might try and hitch a ride with you one day just to feel the punch of acceleration from that big single turbo :D

Dear Paul,

The iplods and digiwatzits is big boy toy now a day, most of the photographer are moving to digital. I believe Kerry also do the same.

If you want high end quality studio gear, you can get a 200MP Hassleblad H4D-200MS

If you are into sport or action photography, than you can get a 12MP full frame 35mm digital either from Nikon or Canon. They are fast and it take 10 photos per second in raw.

this is my gears

EPL_9600.jpg

Cheers

Gary

Reminds me of a photography joke...

How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb?

50 - One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that!"

;):P

Reminds me of a photography joke...

How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb?

50 - One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that!"

;):P

Sorry man, this is my 2 cents

D3R_0017.jpg

• 1 month later...