Butt Shot

I kinda get the feeling the 718 will be in some way like the 996 in the  second hand market and not hold its value as well as the six pots due to the four pot power plant ,,even though it has very impressive performance figures,,,, the sound just puts  enthusiasts off 

I personally prefer the previous 981 variant over the turbo four 718 and am glad Porsche has put a flat six back into Cayman and Boxster range .:Beer:

1 hour ago, Raven said:

I kinda get the feeling the 718 will be in some way like the 996 in the  second hand market and not hold its value as well as the six pots due to the four pot power plant ,,even though it has very impressive performance figures,,,, the sound just puts  enthusiasts off 

I personally prefer the previous 981 variant over the turbo four 718 and am glad Porsche has put a flat six back into Cayman and Boxster range .:Beer:

Where have you been hidin @Raven The 996 is the hotest buy on the block . :)

I think that lady couldn't care less what's under the bonnet but rather she admires the beautiful lines of the 718 and she is glad she has her new 718. It does look very pretty in boxter format and when she's sipping her latte next to her friend in the passenger seat she enjoys the quietness of the four pot rather than the howl of the six.