Butt Shot

For sale, Ferdinand Porsche' personal 356 coupe.

"An incredible opportunity to purchase a piece of motoring history. Good condition, but does have some minor rust issues which are an easy repair, but I just don't have the time and too many projects, and the missus says it's got to go"

"Sale by auction, as I'm unable to provide a viewing due to me working on call on an offshore oil rig as a chef and part time baton twirling clown. Please don't lowball prior to auction, as I know what I have and know this is an extremely rare vehicle".  Reserve price is €3,000,000 (euro) which needs to be paid prior to registering your interest as a legitimate bidder (you can't trust anyone these days). A certificate of authenticity will be provided for the DNA of Mr Porsche which is still evident on the drivers seat and door handle.

"Don't miss this incredible opportunity and register your interest now!" 

55 minutes ago, LeeM said:

For sale, Ferdinand Porsche' personal 356 coupe.

"An incredible opportunity to purchase a piece of motoring history. Good condition, but does have some minor rust issues which are an easy repair, but I just don't have the time and too many projects, and the missus says it's got to go"

"Sale by auction, as I'm unable to provide a viewing due to me working on call on an offshore oil rig as a chef and part time baton twirling clown. Please don't lowball prior to auction, as I know what I have and know this is an extremely rare vehicle".  Reserve price is €3,000,000 (euro) which needs to be paid prior to registering your interest as a legitimate bidder (you can't trust anyone these days). A certificate of authenticity will be provided for the DNA of Mr Porsche which is still evident on the drivers seat and door handle.

"Don't miss this incredible opportunity and register your interest now!" 

Trouble is Lee some idiot will spend a lot of money on purchasing it if they haven't already.