Butt Shot

2 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Well...that's me done!

Kate Beckinsale and an air cooled in the same frame is my idea of perfect 👍

20210827-103345.jpg

WHY WHY WHY.....wouldn't you remove the bloody wheelie bin and rubbish bag.      Sorry just my photographic anal thoughts coming to the fore....

1143589841_20210827-1033452.jpg.fa2f0f0c3001aad77b76c694b7d392d6.jpg

Thats better, I can get back on with my locked down life, But I feel much much better

To be honest I hadn't even noticed the bins 😂

I'm sure there would be something behind it if you know the humour of Kate Beckinsale mate. She is the Queen of playing practical jokes on people. A very funny, yet dry witted woman who takes no prisoners 

Edit: it's something to do with "Hanging out with your ex" as she has quoted on Instagram, so I imagine he's either just trash, or she has dismembered him and thats where she stuffed the body parts 🤔

21 hours ago, Raven said:

Did you mc968cs happen to get a look at the 959 S when you were there .....????

Hello - yes have had a good look at her.  A genuine 959 S is here in Aus.  I have seen a few 959, especially at Canepa USA where they had over 10 when I was there, but that one locally is an S - so a step up again.  Amazing.  

19 minutes ago, mc968cs said:

Hello - yes have had a good look at her.  A genuine 959 S is here in Aus.  I have seen a few 959, especially at Canepa USA where they had over 10 when I was there, but that one locally is an S - so a step up again.  Amazing.  

I am wishing to get over to Hamiltons to check it out , but bloody lock down rules , I have only ever seen the one that was in the Gosford collection a comfort  , so keen to see and S variant 

2 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

....My OCD cannot cope with an out of alignment anything.  It should be removed ASAP.....

Instead of overlaying your mental anguish and subsequent placating behaviours on to another's asset, I think with some empathy and due thought, you could try a more moderate approach.

You could say.... 'love the colour and the enthusiasm for the badging.  Design and taste are personal, but have you looked at alignment of the rear badges?'