Butt Shot

Yeh I saw that on instagram , very nice and well done ,I do like it,,, my only complaint is it is just another singer clone , they need to do something different and for that coin , I would wait the two years and go with Singer . Just too many Singer clones being done . 

49 minutes ago, Raven said:

Yeh I saw that on instagram , very nice and well done ,I do like it,,, my only complaint is it is just another singer clone , they need to do something different and for that coin , I would wait the two years and go with Singer . Just too many Singer clones being done . 

They are all clones.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

True

13 hours ago, Stepo said:

Great alignment there Tomo, I suspect ushers were there to assist as many can't judge where their car starts and ends, there's usually always someone that parks the wrong way 😆

At least you can get your shopping trolley in between the rows 😂

15 minutes ago, donR said:

Nice post. Such a timeless looking design. Always impressed to hear how old these cars are. Very nice in the grey. Makes it look even more modern. What year is this one?

One of the PFA crew should be able to get closer to the date but my guess is from 82 - 91 😀