Butt Shot

17 hours ago, LeeM said:

Nah, 3 or 4 years ago mate. A tad bigger waist line of too many pies and greyer hair these days 🙄😅 

And still a wanker, err I mean a Porsche wanker although he doesn't do that much these days, err I mean drive the Porsche 🤣 Hi Lee :) 

On 23/09/2024 at 15:52, LeeM said:

Nah, 3 or 4 years ago mate. A tad bigger waist line of too many pies and greyer hair these days 🙄😅

Aren't we all?! Just excited thinking that you may have got remotivated with the car and gotten out.

Trying to live vicariously through others, as dealing with my mother's severe stroke and bedside daily at the rehab hospital at the moment. So I haven't been anywhere except home or at the rehab centre since early last month...

16 minutes ago, Dalai said:

Aren't we all?! Just excited thinking that you may have got remotivated with the car and gotten out.

Trying to live vicariously through others, as dealing with my mother's severe stroke and bedside daily at the rehab hospital at the moment. So I haven't been anywhere except home or at the rehab centre since early last month...

Best wishes to you and your mum Martin, no doubt tough times, I hope all comes good 

25 minutes ago, Dalai said:

Ah bugger about your mum mate. All the best to her and family 👍

I've been getting more motivated to sort the car out after watching a few air cooled videos 

12 hours ago, Stepo said:

Best wishes to you and your mum Martin, no doubt tough times, I hope all comes good 

Thanks. Mum's unfortunately going to have to go into high care as not expected to walk again. Did well to get to nearly 94 independent living at home and driving, though is making it more difficult for her going from that to this. We will make sure to buy her a motorised chair when in the permanent care so she can still blast around even if just at the nursing home.

Then my brother also had a stroke 3 weeks ago - thankfully the only noticeable sign is his speech is a little slurred if he talks fast or is tired. That makes four strokes in my family (mum, grandmother, great grandmother and now my brother); I better get checked!

I'm not going to pressure you @LeeM as I have enough non moving projects. Actually @P-Kay how's yours going? 

Hey @Dalai - good idea on getting checked my man!

I can appreciate how it has been for you as I went through a similar thing with my mum - Basically it's shit and shame you are living it!!

As far as the longhood goes - I pulled the guages apart and ordered some capacitors for the clock (so hopefully that will make that work again) Off to Bunnings on the weekend for some suitable paint for the surrounds and then determine whether the glass will polish up okay or indeed order new.

I went to put the fan unit in and no blower motor operation. BOO! Yet another task that should just take a moment will require a full blown search party to hunt down!!

Essentially it's a challenge to make the time on the weekends between life and normal weekend errands!

Get yourself checked!