Butt Shot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Firstly let me say that I am not a prude, a censor, a puritan or of alternate sexual preference.

A couple of years ago I posted a similar photo, on this thread, which brought up some moral arguments.One of which being "What type of image are we trying to project on this forum, to the new, the visitors, the young and the females in our ranks."

It was decided, at the time, to tone down our posts and language, so that the forum does not degenerate into a tabloid style forum and can be enjoyed by all members of the community, no matter what their age, religion, political views or gender.  After all, PFA is about our favourite cars and we would like to encourage everyone to join our ranks, to enjoy our banter, to share knowledge and experiences.  Our Code of Conduct, Rules and Guidelines was altered to reflect this ideal.

I know this was intended as perfectly innocent post, but let's not open a door we cannot close, and I don't want to see the conflict that my post caused be repeated.

If I am out of line, please say so and I will delete this post. 

Sorry to be so heavy

Brian

Hi all,

Firstly let me say that I am not a prude, a censor, a puritan or of alternate sexual preference.

A couple of years ago I posted a similar photo, on this thread, which brought up some moral arguments.One of which being "What type of image are we trying to project on this forum, to the new, the visitors, the young and the females in our ranks."

It was decided, at the time, to tone down our posts and language, so that the forum does not degenerate into a tabloid style forum and can be enjoyed by all members of the community, no matter what their age, religion, political views or gender.  After all, PFA is about our favourite cars and we would like to encourage everyone to join our ranks, to enjoy our banter, to share knowledge and experiences.  Our Code of Conduct, Rules and Guidelines was altered to reflect this ideal.

I know this was intended as perfectly innocent post, but let's not open a door we cannot close, and I don't want to see the conflict that my post caused be repeated.

If I am out of line, please say so and I will delete this post. 

Sorry to be so heavy

Brian

since you asked, please delete your post. 

I'm not quite sure where you're going with this statement.

Did Brian say something out of line which may have offended you?

Probably a good time to share a story with the group.

A few years ago a member posted a fairly raunchy image and If memory serves me correctly an accompanying story. Before we knew it there was a huge dispute between member and moderator. Subsequently we lost both member and moderator from this forum. The code of conduct was put in place so everyone knows what is acceptable when posting within this community.

This thread has been given a great deal of flexibility and the moderators have let it go somewhat and as much as I appreciate the female form as much as the next guy, it is time to get this thread back onto the right BUTT.

Now if that is a problem for anyone and you find it difficult to control yourself, then I would suggest you avoid this thread altogether. 

Enjoy!

benefit of the doubt.... taking the p155?

I'm not quite sure where you're going with this statement.

Did Brian say something out of line which may have offended you?

Probably a good time to share a story with the group.

A few years ago a member posted a fairly raunchy image and If memory serves me correctly an accompanying story. Before we knew it there was a huge dispute between member and moderator. Subsequently we lost both member and moderator from this forum. The code of conduct was put in place so everyone knows what is acceptable when posting within this community.

This thread has been given a great deal of flexibility and the moderators have let it go somewhat and as much as I appreciate the female form as much as the next guy, it is time to get this thread back onto the right BUTT.

Now if that is a problem for anyone and you find it difficult to control yourself, then I would suggest you avoid this thread altogether. 

Enjoy!

Well said , T.

PFA mantra has always been if it's not safe for work or OK for the kids to see, leave it out. 

• 3 weeks later...