Butt Shot

14 hours ago, Raven said:

Point taken off in the Concourse ..............:Chuckle2: just no attention to detail these day 

When I had new tyres fitted week before last, I mentioned that to the sales manager.  He did look at me rather strangely.  I said not to worry fixing I would do it, but it was something he had never heard of, so will be aware in future 🙂 

On 05/07/2019 at 10:10, TwoHeadsTas said:

When I had new tyres fitted week before last, I mentioned that to the sales manager.  He did look at me rather strangely.  I said not to worry fixing I would do it, but it was something he had never heard of, so will be aware in future 🙂 

They did learn though - the 981 was in for new boots last week, and it came out with all the crests pointed correctly 🙂 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 30/08/2019 at 16:11, Raven said:

That,s a great photo and a very tidy set up you have there ,,,love that ...........:)

Thanks. Not my place, but where my car lives at a mate's. It's like a showroom and gives me an extra car space at home. 

• 4 weeks later...

These are the only other shots I have of it.  Keep in mind it has been scanned from a slide from over twenty years old, so colour may be a bit off from what it actually was.    Fair chance it is the same car though

img802.thumb.jpg.32a2638489f2708da5576c2080370000.jpgimg803.thumb.jpg.fbfc650cb3665d201379057f5c343ca6.jpg

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:46, Niko said:

Found an old Slide probably from the 90"s of this 930 I took a shot of scanned it up and here it is....

Not sure if it rings a bell with anyone here...img804.jpeg.3bffea879c0bd1e5ab7309229fe21d8a.jpeg

Yeah a mate of mine owned that car , bought it out of Sydney , Spoke to him today it wasn't a Turbo & he still has the Number Plates

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Raven said:

Wow 2 996 RS in the same location at once ...............:cool07:

We quite regularly get them both on our monthly EMRs 🙂  Had the honour of driving one of them for a few kms last Christmas when a few of us went for an informal drive day, swapping cars (got to drive the RS, an E Type AND a DB5 🙂 )