Butt Shot

20 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

If I ever meet the guy I will ask him.  Saw him drive through Nemingha over the last couple of days.

Dunno whether he is involved with Country Music invasion.

Is it even legal to have stripes like that running down the rear window on a Cayman ...:unsure:

No different to a tradies van or a bus with advertising across the rear window or towing a caravan, as long as you have side mirrors to see out the back then all good.

Really,  would you  be able see out the back with that ironing board mounted across the back?

11 hours ago, OZ930 said:

No different to a tradies van or a bus with advertising across the rear window or towing a caravan, as long as you have side mirrors to see out the back then all good.

Really,  would you  be able see out the back with that ironing board mounted across the back?

Yeah all good but rear window  advertising  must be transparent  me thinks, . But a GT4 wing ain't  no ironing board 

On 17/01/2020 at 15:00, OZ930 said:

thumbnail_image

Hmmm...not sure about this one, yet I've always said a Cayman needs a decent wing on it. Kinda like it and kinda don't. Definitely dont like the end plates not being even and so close to the body

27 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

I think the wing is even, it’s just the shadows and curves.  

thumbnail_image-1

Does this wing look familiar ?

1C18AAF4-A4F2-4080-80FD-2856A3C3A9CF

No matter what angle....  

it's a .......

Yeah........Nah  

for me.    

p.s.

Maybe if it went as quick as the GT2  I might start to accept it........but then again...maybe not.... 

9 minutes ago, Niko said:

No matter what angle....  

it's a .......

Yeah........Nah  

for me.    

p.s.

Maybe if it went as quick as the GT2  I might start to accept it........but then again...maybe not.... 

I haven’t seen it up close myself yet, other than when it drove passed.  My daughter took the car park photos because she thinks I like Porsches.

When/if I meet the owner I will ask questions.
There is a black Cayman getting around town as well.

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

Err...it kinda is 😁 (just don't tell Niko that)

I reckon it has a touch of the 904 about it , The Cayman that is. Some different angles is reminiscent of the 904 , Or maybe thats just me😆