Who's who on PFA

Vas

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My screen just shattered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only kidding Vas. I reckon it's a great idea. I'm sure there are plenty of me floating around on the forum but need to find something flattering!!!!

On second thoughts, forget about flattering and let's go with fun!

On the way back from the Mega SMT to Canberra with the very alert T-2 AKA Pacman................ GOPR0299_zpsb9bdb32c.jpg

Don't apologise Vas it's normal and like thinning hair , doesn't get better without hexarelin and other magic potions! But you can play some games to ameliorate the situation.

http://bps-research-digest.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/boost-your-memory-for-names-by-making.html

I'm not sure where to put my hands so this will have to do for the time being  :rolleyes:

160413.jpg

TahitiampUsa220.jpg

Always wanted to do Route 66 in a American muscle car, booked a Mustang 3 months prior, Thrifty totally stuffed the booking gave us (wife & I) a Toyota instead.

Fantastic 3 week cruise, picking up R66 west of Holbrook in Arizona - took our time stopping at all the sites along the way finishing up in LA. Would have been better in the mustang though.

Thats a cool looking Toyo just the same. (would also prefer the Mustang though) What a great trip, I envy you.

Mate of mine is about to head over with his Missus and his son. His son is Tim BLANCHARD who is racing at Austin in Texas on the 19th of next month in the V8 Super Cars (DJR TEAM) After that they are going to the Indy 500, and then doing the R66 in a Convertible Mustang. Very Very envious.

I have been trying to talk the better half into doing it and I just showed her your picture above. I said "see there is another person who has done it" in my best really disappointed voice. So thanks for helping the bucket list cause.

What a sensational photo. Caver, you haven,t changed.

Well you have got a bit bigger but otherwise....

You can see where my love of open top cars originated... :D

Archived