Who's who on PFA

Vas

That looks like like one of them thar Japan mustangs!!!!

Tahiti is really the ticket Niko. Did it last year for 10 days.

No worries Niko, hope it helps in some way. I used a week in Tahiti as a stop over to help my cause, worked a treat.

Thanks for the tip Gents, have never thought about Tahiti before, but worth a look, especially if it can lead onto R66. I would probably even be happy to do it in one of them thar Jap Mustangs.

My Chief Engineer at work has your exact bike - absolutely fantastic mate.

Pity the photo does not give you a taste fr the start up and idle note - just pure magic - get a clip loaded.

Good on you looks great - didn't they come out with chromed spoked wheels?

Video clip at the bottom... sounds better if you have desktop speakers that can produce BASS.

Yes... they came out with stock spoked (heavy) rims and tubes in the tyres.... I have since converted the bike to 999R forged aluminium rims from a ducati 999R (extremely light) and have upgraded to Ohlins forks with Brembo monoblock calipers also from a 1098.

Tail light has been minimised with a FLEDA system like in the TRON movie... clutch slave cylinder changed for easier clutch take up....

I've downloaded the software and flashed the ECU for higher performance and smoother running... Changed the timing belts myself (piece of cake)...

Bike is sensational.. only about 85hp at the wheel, but with altered gearing, it will wheelie in first and second without using the clutch. I've been told that when you are in a car, and you can hear me racing up toward you, it sounds like the world is ending!! (I took that as a compliment)

Looks orange to me Niko!!!!!

Yes I am drawing a very long bow.....maybe speed orange...

They say it causes blindness, I didn't realise it was colour blindness

Love the selfie Hugh.  It looks like you've just been busted trying to nick it   :ph34r:

I actually thought Huge, might have been busting......

I actually thought Huge, might have been busting......

It was snapped on the Go Pro while getting it set up, no funny business from this hoodie wearing non hoon!

Glenn that is a crazy office!

I think there is something wrong with your phone.........its hanging from the roof!!!!!!

Thanks Theo, yes, it is a crazy office lol.  Lots of phones radios buttons and levers etc in unusual places.  Stopped going to sea 14 months ago after 25 years and am now piloting ships so get to go home at night which is nice.  

This thread is a great idea and interesting for me to put names to faces seeing as I've been too slack to get to a SMT.  Will have to do something about that this year.   :D

This thread is a great idea and interesting for me to put names to faces seeing as I've been too slack to get to a SMT.  Will have to do something about that this year.   :D

Hi Glenn,

I see you are based in Warrnambool.  Maybe, when the weather improves a bit later in the year, you could host a SMT around some of your fav. roads.  

Perhaps us from Melbourne could make a weekend of it.  It's a great way to meet the guys and girls from the forum. 

Hi Glenn,

I see you are based in Warrnambool.  Maybe, when the weather improves a bit later in the year, you could host a SMT around some of your fav. roads.  

Perhaps us from Melbourne could make a weekend of it.  It's a great way to meet the guys and girls from the forum. 

Hi Harv.  Yes, I'd be more than willing to do that if some PFA members are happy to make the trip.  The GOR gets a lot of publicity and it is a great road but there are also some fantastic drives inland around the Cobden and Timboon area which are a lot quieter traffic wise.  If anyone has any requests to see certain areas in the district then those suggestions are also most welcome.   I'll have a think and put it to the forum later in the year as you suggest.  

Regards,

Glenn.

Archived