PFA KNT Kart Night Targa

9fan

Winter is approaching so time for our popular KNT series.

Tuesday evening 7th May

All listed locked in for payment !

Manager and owner who provided discount will be joining us and for dinner. 

Venue - Auscarts - 50 Salmon st, Port Melb

Meet 700pm, start time 730pm
Cost $80 (confirmed)- 1.5 hrs event time.
Dinner : Leo's spagetti bar - 55 Fitzroy st,St Kilda 900PM

Medals for 1/2/3. PFA Trophy passed to winning member.
Gladiators : 19                                Dinner : 14

Hugh(current Champ)Yes

Mark  + Friend                           Yes
Trevor + 4 Friends                     Yes
Kerry                               Yes
Niko                                 No

Vas                                   No

Nick                                 No

Harvs

Theo                                 Yes

Jim - Cheerleeder

Carmine                           No

Barry + (54kg)                 Yes

D-Banger

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooooooohhhh...........

Ok, you twisted my arm. in. (I'll bring the PFA perpetual karting trophy along, hopefully it can stay in the car! ;) )

How big is that trophy Hugh ?

I need to make some space.

DSCN4327.jpg

Here it is Vas, good luck trying to wretch it out of Huge's hands. He goes like a cut cat.

I think we need a special trophy for us more rotund type go Karters

I'm in and in.

Need to lose about 20kg to be at Hugh's race weight though!!!!!!!

no need to worry, I'm bulking up on protein shakes to defend myself from the 'less friendly' racers.............like Trevor.

no need to worry, I'm bulking up on protein shakes to defend myself from the 'less friendly' racers.............like Trevor.

Better worry about me to Huge, I,m going to let your tyres down at the first opportunity

OOPS. Big mistake! l've been told that correct fighting weight is 54kgs........

Barry, when I saw mention of the reference to weight I thought, "This guy has some big cahonys"!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been brought to my attention that some non PFA members may be attending this event. I dont personally have a problem with this but will declare the PFA trophy to only go to a PFA member.

Am I right in saying this Kerry?

I seem to be putting on weight and am preparing to defend the title that I have fought so hard to for! (insert "eye of the tiger" music here)

That's a good call with the PFA member issue Hugh.

I further suggest that we reat this as per the new SMT guidelines. Flash if you want to overtake..........

Absolutely Hugh.

We want a fair, but ruthless competition. But in order to save the collective PFA face, if a foreigner appears to be close to the final chequered flag, I think I speak on behalf of all members when we demand the ultimate sacrifice to be made but either you or Mark, and that you throw yourself/selves under the aspirant's kart/s!

Of course I'll be sorting out those pesky foreigners at the back of the field, and make that same sacrifice should any decided that they wanted to steal the "wooden spoon" award as well!

LOL!

Kerry

Hugh,

Trophy will only go to PFA member as it did last time !

Other people attend (It was initially done through Trevor) so as cost is kept low.

Will speak to Trev so as to separate groups to members and non members as much as possible.

SMT guide lines don't account for the fact that some cars have to raise headlights before being able to flash.

Unlike Theo - I am NOT going to bear my buttocks, maybe I will make my overtaking signal a raised fist.      :angry:

Cheers,Mark.

Absolutely Hugh.

We want a fair, but ruthless competition.

Of course I'll be sorting out those pesky foreigners at the back of the field, and make that same sacrifice should any decided that they wanted to steal the "wooden spoon" award as well!

LOL!

Kerry

BE WARNED ALL...

I wasn't even a pesky foreigner last time and I was sorted out into the tyre wall....thank you very much..

What do they say..if you plan to take revenge "dig two graves" or something like that.

Anyone thought of a GOPRO to stick on a helmet????

Archived