PFA KNT Kart Night Targa

9fan

BE WARNED ALL...

I wasn't even a pesky foreigner last time and I was sorted out into the tyre wall....thank you very much..

What do they say..if you plan to take revenge "dig two graves" or something like that.

Anyone thought of a GOPRO to stick on a helmet????

I can bring my Go-Pro, will be sporting an MX helmet though as this is the only 'full face' I have with an attached mount.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cost to be confirmed and Members will be locked in for Deposit payment.

Looking forward to plenty of Flashing and fist waving and see you later waving from me !

I probably wont be able to drive the Kart due to ongoing shoulder problems but should be able to turn up to watch the madness.

So can you please take me off the list thanks Mark.

Bring your camera , Jim. We might need evidence for the steward's inquiry.

About 20 all up for the evening, cost same as last time $80.

Manager and Owner who provided the 20% discount will be joining us for the competition and dinner.

All details on first post.

Get ready to RUMBLE !

Cheers,Mark.

I know what it showed on our last post. Cost shown on their computer for last time was $80. It is still a good price to their normal cost.

It probably does include parma, rather than SAUSAGE ROLLS !

I had a bad fall yesterday off my bike, some skin off but my left knee is my main concern. At this stage still committed to attending but will be taking it easy - dont ram me because I'm tender!

I may need some help getting in and out of the kart!

I see....   going for the underdog status hey Hugh?!?! Its a bit like Abbott saying "if we get elected..."!

Back in the olden days, when Kings got too fat and broken, they used to send in their Champion in to defend their honour in jousts etc... well it just so happens that I've got my own Champion coming along tomoz night, (even though he's older than I am!!!), and I think he might give you a run for your money if nothing else but in the weight stakes!!! LOL!

Hope you feel better Hugh, looking forward to it! (not to mention a parmie!)

;)

Kerry

I had a bad fall yesterday off my bike, some skin off but my left knee is my main concern. At this stage still committed to attending but will be taking it easy - dont ram me because I'm tender!

I may need some help getting in and out of the kart!

Suck it up Princess!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see....   going for the underdog status hey Hugh?!?! Its a bit like Abbott saying "if we get elected..."!

Back in the olden days, when Kings got too fat and broken, they used to send in their Champion in to defend their honour in jousts etc... well it just so happens that I've got my own Champion coming along tomoz night, (even though he's older than I am!!!), and I think he might give you a run for your money if nothing else but in the weight stakes!!! LOL!

Hope you feel better Hugh, looking forward to it! (not to mention a parmie!)

;)

Kerry

Just want to get my story sorted, lower any expectations. I'm a cripple seeking sympathy................

desismileys_4470.gif

Oh so sorry to hear that Huge, what a very very sad story........You can rely on me to be gentle with you.

Yeah....sure I will.....

Archived