How did you collect your Porsche?

Flights booked (one way)

Alarm set for 4:15 am tomorrow

time to go get my brother's new beast  :ph34r:

Pictures to follow  B)

excellent.jpg

Have a good trip, looking forward to seeing the beast down "Mehico way" in the very near future.

Good luck with it.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its still a bit surreal but today I got my first Porsche and was lucky enough to have it delivered by the previous owner. Its a gorgeous white 85 3.2 in great condition. Those of you who were on the Dec end of year SMT in vic would have seen it.

Tom didn't have it for long as he has succumbed to P-Fever and is moving on to something else (will let him tell the story).

Anyhow will look forward to getting to know the girl over the coming weeks......I'm still pinching myself.

I'm now looking for a set of Fuch. If you know of a set going (7's and 8's), let me know.

Cheers Rob

Its still a bit surreal but today I got my first Porsche and was lucky enough to have it delivered by the previous owner. Its a gorgeous white 85 3.2 in great condition. Those of you who were on the Dec end of year SMT in vic would have seen it.

Tom didn't have it for long as he has succumbed to P-Fever and is moving on to something else (will let him tell the story).

Anyhow will look forward to getting to know the girl over the coming weeks......I'm still pinching myself.

I'm now looking for a set of Fuch. If you know of a set going (7's and 8's), let me know.

Cheers Rob

Congratulations again Rob, it's a cracking car!

Hi Chris

Just Two 993C2S's gosh, do I still qualify if its a Trip!

Cheers

Graeme

Welcome Graeme,

Love the colour of your new car.

There are a couple of us down south in Sydney, Nath is near Grays Pt & I am at Stanwell Park, we should get together for a blast when you get your car.

Archived