Porsche model thread

Just found this at my local Iga supermarket.  I felt a bit dirty buying it but i just luvs me hot wheels porsches.  There's an urban outlaw 911 too but I haven't found it yet.

IMG_0951-2.JPG

never knew magnus had a 356 outlaw.......I think hot wheels went to the wrong La custom design shop.

I have a self imposed ban on buying one or two until I've finished the car

that went well.......

I have a self imposed ban on buying one or two until I've finished the car

...so do I but with prices like that it's extremely hard to not throw it all out the window...! The good intentions not the models!

...have to sell my 800+ hotwheels first ! *sigh*

Strewth Lee, your not making this easy. I said to myself that I wouldn't buy another model this month, but there are some good priced models from this seller.

It only took me 5 hours to find another model I've wanted for ages and buy it. As I mentioned above, I am hopeless :rolleyes:

This is where/ when it all started! A Tamiya 928 model kit. I never actually bought it (maybe I should now, but holding off for the full sized version :) ) but had it in a Tamiya catalogue and spent many  a hour dreaming about it.... catalogue sadly gone now...

http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/20066porsche928s/index.htm

928%20model2_zpspgeu10ai.jpg

ta200661_zpsfhfy7xye.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I knew I couldn't resist, this is my latest 1/18 acquisition.

I'm happy with this particular model, but I don't know if I would buy a GT Spirit model again. They are definitely not the same quality as say a Minichamps, they are somewhere between a Maisto & Universal Models.

MODEL%20TARGA%20FLORIO.jpg

Just asking , would anyone be interested in Ninco and Fly scalextric cars , Most never run or been out of boxes , also pretty damn good models..

Im packing house and in all reality had em 15-20 years and aint gonna ever use em.

I can get more specific , probably 50-100 bucks arena at a guess , will get more specific if someone interested , I will say this , clear boxes aint perfect .. but intact , not broken , just had dust and shit on them, cars are clean . I will have a count up

The price of electric vehicles in outrageous these days 

IMG_2673_zpsgtjn6dfo.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome.  Looks to be the same Tamiya kit right?  When did you build yours?  Were you torn on using the decals?  If I die without a blue Porsche with gold BBSs then I will do so incomplete.

DSC07576_zpsogzrbte0.jpg

Yes, a 1:12 Tamiya kit.  Started building it in 1980 and finished in about 2000.  Sat in various wardrobes in various houses as I moved around.  Just no time to get to it. They made this model in 1:12 die cast too, assembled and part assembled.

I didn't use the decal because I was going to make it into a "Moffat" 934.

But now I play with this, but my wife won't let me keep it in the lounge room 

DSC07547_zps1d8s3yvg.jpg

Edited by OZ930