Porsche model thread

i just spent way too much on this.  It matches my 1:1 car and has been on my ebay watch list for 8 months.

s-l1600.jpg

Hand made, 1:43 resin model by Miniatures du Chateau.  I'll post my own pics when it arrives.  I hope it's got the soft-back sport seats :)

I got the seller to include this one as a bonus too:

s-l1600.jpg

• 1 month later...

Bought this last night after a bit of a tussle as you can't shop at Tamiya USA unless you have a US credit card or a US based Paypal account!  Lucky I've got a mate over there who could help me out.  For me this is a blast from the past as I used to have a heap of Tamiya RC cars, and I've build the static 934 (see previous post in this thread) so this was a must as I enter the nostalgia driven part of my life.

It's the 40th Anniversary of the original release of this car as Tamiya's first RC car so is limited in availability and kind of special.

It's 4WD so hoping I can leave the propshaft out so I can make it do skidz.  And like all cars it can be modified and hotted up so I'll be checking out the race motor for sure!

Should be here as my Xmas present for 2016.

https://www.tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=84431

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...