Carrera Side Scripts

Russ

okay, so I bit the bullet and bought them, hopefully they're here before the weekend and I can get them on

now i'm looking at wings to replicate that post of JustJames's - Although I think getting a match of the paint might be a challenge

• 2 months later...

I've had mine on for a few months now, and that's where I got them from! (thanks though)

Ive been thinking about getting the Carrera side decal.. I know Doish got his from Autografik as well. I noticed they offer either a gloss or matte finish. Which did you go with ?

Mate I just bought a pair 2 weeks ago off a guy who has spent time researching them to exact detail. His site also has all the different colors so you can see what yours may look like. He has also due to the many others offering cheap replicas on the market, reduced his cost to around $70. Mine looks great and am very happy with the result.

PORSCHE 911 CARRERA SCRIPT SIDE DECAL SET - BLACK

http://bit.ly/13SXZYM

Or look on ebay under seller autografik

I will post a couple of photos later today or pm me for detail

Hi All,

Just signed up to research a little on my SC and stumbled on this thread...

I am no longer offering these discounted decals on ebay. They can now be purchased

from our website http://autografik.com.au/index.php/online-store/side-scripts/porsche-911-carrera-side-script-decal-set-detail

As Doish13 said these have been highly crafted in both form and typographical style. As professional Graphic Designers we have created these decals through countless hours of research, measurements, re-draws and test fittings.

We use premium grade cast vinyls with up to 10 years guarantee!

Our decals come well boxed/protected and include installation instructions, fitment guide (where necessary) and an application squeegee.

If anyone needs help just drop me a message... Now for my SC research =)

Hi All,

I am no longer offering these discounted decals on ebay. They can now be purchased

from our website http://autografik.com.au/index.php/online-store/side-scripts/porsche-911-carrera-side-script-decal-set-detail

As Doish13 said these have been highly crafted in both form and typographical style. As professional Graphic Designers we have created these decals through countless hours of research, measurements, re-draws and test fittings.

Our decals come well boxed/protected and include installation instructions, fitment guide (where necessary) and an application squeegee.

Thanks for the update AutoGrafik - lovely product and still very happy with it (i have bought both the Carrera and PORSCHE styles..... now please send my cheque for your free plug to my address.

483549_519485064768813_951945650_n.jpg

And a pic....

Whats happening with your new choice of vehicle?

Looking good as usual, wish my RS5 was that clean.

New car, well its a maybe still, waiting on a few things, wife isn't that pleased, will need to hold onto this one for some time, which shouldn't be hard if it comes off.....

Hi All,

Archived