New to the forum? Start here...

14 minutes ago, bear924 said:

I knew that. I just hadn't realised you lot had informed him about the secret handshake.  I was probably the only one not using it on him during our Targa weekend..... hope he didn't spit in my beer because he thought I was excluding him !! 

Don't sweat it, I did it for him.....?

On 21/03/2018 at 10:42 PM, bear924 said:

Hey Paul. Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you'll be able to meet up with some of those New South Welshman to learn the secret PFA handshake before the next inter state rendezvous. 

Wayne

CheeRS Wayne yes it's been a lazy start for me, and I may even come up QLD way, and shake the shake, depends on where I go work wise week to month etc. never know i' may just spring up some time and say hi, Jamie's up for it, and has his new SC. Sad to see your SC gone, but onto another custodian so what's next for you?

On 22/03/2018 at 8:12 PM, TINGY944 said:

Well mate he just came clean at a recent cars and coffee:D

I was wondering why Brian was doing that. I didn't know the handshake, but now I do?.? I'm surprised no one else noticed ? 

43 minutes ago, PTINS said:

CheeRS Wayne yes it's been a lazy start for me, and I may even come up QLD way, and shake the shake, depends on where I go work wise week to month etc. never know i' may just spring up some time and say hi, Jamie's up for it, and has his new SC. Sad to see your SC gone, but onto another custodian so what's next for you?

Ah yes... that is the question. At this stage it will be either late air cooled or something with a Metzger engine. Would be more defined however keep changing my mind.

3 hours ago, bear924 said:

Ah yes... that is the question. At this stage it will be either late air cooled or something with a Metzger engine. Would be more defined however keep changing my mind.

Well that sounds like a sound plan either way 964 or 993, 997 GT3? Hmmm choices....

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all. I have posted before in intros, and elsewhere seeking general advice, My name is Andrew and have just bought a 911 backdate rsr tribute { Ex Neil Lewis  }

My first Porsche, and one i hope to enjoy for many years to come. A NON original NON matching numbers car. But, as i am an enthusiast, and not an investor or collector, 

that is obviously not an issue with me, as i was seeking a fun car. Way out of my comfort zone, as for those who know Neil, he had build quite the little hot rod. 

Loving the sound of the flat six for a long time, LHD, no aircon, but that just adds to the fun. Enjoying the banter and friendship from ALL in the car fraternity.

Cheers.  Will post pics when i work out how to minimize files.

17 minutes ago, Fraser930 said:

Hi, 

New member, recently purchased this Aus delivered 1981 930 Turbo.

Looking forward to joining the SMT's!!

Fraser

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 1.19.43 pm.png

Welcome Fraser, beautiful turbo you have there. Loving the colour. Enjoy...

40 minutes ago, Fraser930 said:

Hi, 

New member, recently purchased this Aus delivered 1981 930 Turbo.

Looking forward to joining the SMT's!!

Fraser

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 1.19.43 pm.png

Welcome.. very nice 930 you have but it’s a bit slower than some cars you normally drive on the weekend ? ?