There is a free evening newspaper in Sydney called MX.  One of the pages is entitled "VENT" where you can post your thoughts as to what is currently P$ssing you off!

Thought we could have our very own "VENT".  Keep it clean!

I'll start it....

Has anyone seen the St George advertisement on TV where there is a little girl in a dragon suit telling you how to start a business?  Am I the only one who wants to give her a good slap!

My Vent,

If you're in the fast lane & not doing the speed limit "THEN F%#K OFF" (moderators, I'm prepared to take a caution for this, but geez move over), anyone else share this frustration?

David, not sure this was a good idea, vent could easily turn to RAGE!!!!!!

If you're on your phone or texting, pull over.

Learn to merge.

Look ahead, no, not the car in front, 3 cars in front of that at least.

When I'm beside you in the P car, I can flog you but I'm not interested in racing you, so go first, I don't care, I'm not looking at you.

Apologies to anyone I've offended.

Wow!!!  Some strong emotion there from Greg....perhaps we might modify the criteria....I've posted this in the "Not Porsche - Everything Else" forum...so let's make it non-motoring related.

Here's another....people who clip their fingernails on the train!!!!     Arrrggghhhh!!!!!!

Good thread.

Other day I had some slow Mo-Fo in the right lane on the freeway. Peak hour traffic so understandable it was flowing smoothly at 80-90ks, just built up. The frustrating bit was the guy in front of me had at least 400m of no cars in front of him. I mean HELLO move the F out of my way. 4 lanes for a reason buddy. 

Another

P platers in the following: Hondas, Holdens & Fords. Pi** the F off. I will not line you up. I will not race you. It'll be embarrassing enough to loose to a 25 year old car anyway. 

I'm all in for a quick squirt with a P car to make a little noise then a thumbs up with a grin and go on to my destination.

For me its people tail gating me in the 911 far too close. Does not happen in my other car with the Shooters Association sticker on the back window strangely enough

I've never been tailgated as much as I have in my Porsche. Considering I have SSAA stickers I should probably put them on lol

My Vent,

If you're in the fast lane & not doing the speed limit "THEN F%#K OFF" (moderators, I'm prepared to take a caution for this, but geez move over), anyone else share this frustration?

David, not sure this was a good idea, vent could easily turn to RAGE!!!!!!

If you're on your phone or texting, pull over.

Learn to merge.

Look ahead, no, not the car in front, 3 cars in front of that at least.

When I'm beside you in the P car, I can flog you but I'm not interested in racing you, so go first, I don't care, I'm not looking at you.

Apologies to anyone I've offended.

Greg................you are either psychic or psychotic!

Either way, I'm with you!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.......and let's not forget the morons who don't know what "KEEP CLEAR" means!

And just because you are in the "Fast lane" and actually doing the speed limit it still doesn't mean that you should be in there!

And........I'm with Pauly too..........I don't want to race your SS ute. (Not in a straight line anyway!!) I've had enough of the Falcadores in the Northern burbs thinking they have a point to prove.

And........the truck driver who was 2mts from my tail the other day because he is also a moron and wanted to gain three car lengths over a kilometre.

And..........bloody Google Maps that sent me the long way when I was running late for an appointment.

And...........my wife for not being able to read Google Maps.............(Ooooops, I don't think I should have said that)

Aaaaaaaaah.......I feel better now.

Thanks Caver.

INEFFING INSURANCEBLOODY LINE not only do the mongrels totally take over the telly trying to guilt you into pre buying your funeral  , now the are calling 4 times a day ,not to sell you anything, but to see if you have seen the adds AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH piss off

Those persons who like to doddle along at some ridiculous speed on country roads, who see you sitting patiently behind them and want you to enjoy the view, too.  They then accelerate as hard as their sh1tbox can go as soon as you/they reach the overtaking zone

Have they got cr4p for brains?  And yes, most of my cars will out accelerate them but I have to exceed the speed limit to pass them.  Do I want to do that?  No.  Will I do it?  Well, you decide.

To the idiot parents who teach their kids to drive on the freeway, why?

What about the fully loaded semi trailers that pull up at the lights side by side so one can overtake the other only to take 4 kms to do it.Slow drag race!

When merging onto a bypass road or freeway, come on, you know you gotta give way to those cars.

No wonder there is so much road rage