13 hours ago, LeeM said:

Just another pain in the arse inconvenience by some assholes who should get a f.....g legitimate job

With you Lee. Exact scenario to me 2 years ago switched my eBay account to a US delivery and started ordering iPhones, luck I picked it up as I had emails/sms alerts on my account. Cancelled both and never been back. Agree with Gregax and Coastr use multilevel authentication on all transaction accounts particularly on line.

And don't trust "Would you like Google to save your password".    If they gain access to your Google password, they then get access to every other saved password from all computers linked to that account - mobile phone as well.  As a colleague of mine found out the hard way.

Most certainly protect your email with two factor authentication.  Email is the central point where most other accounts can be reset (oh, and your phone)

(I personally use a Yubikey attached to my keyring to protect my logins    see here   https://www.yubico.com/   no affiliation at all)

Been with Adam internet for many years with no problems, yet since the iiNet takeover it's been sporadic. Now it's just a bloody pain in the arse since changing to the NBN with regular dropouts, fixed, dropouts, fixed for a day or two, dropouts etc etc...VERY over having to call them every second day to have some person who barely speaks English tell me how patient I am and that they're so thankfull...F.. off and just fix my internet FFS!!!! 

Can anyone recommend a RELIABLE service provider? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hate shopping at the best of times, yet I needed some new shoes and Puma had 50% off today at Harbourtown centre here (supposed to be factory direct prices, but proved today it's all bullshit) with the shoes I wanted perfect for heel toeing in the 911

Got to the mega sale an hour early so that we could get a park...no worries, Jedi parked near the entrance and we thought In, quick look around, buy, get out sharpish...

I have NEVER experienced more arrogant assholes in my life than every second asshole being non English speaking and just pushing their way in wherever they try to fit! How a few people didn't get a punch in the face from both me and the missus I'll never know! Practically taking stuff out of our hands and elbowing us out the way so they could get in to a certain area. Trust me when I say we both elbowed a few assholes pretty hard and gave them 'The stare' 😡👊

They should have visited a fragrance store before going shopping in a crowded room too. Feral pigs

8 minutes ago, firstone said:

I was told by my 'teen daughter'.

The way to do this is go online to pay and then go in to pick up. 😉

Next time gadget, next time. 

I would have if I knew what size shoes I need, though brands vary where I normally have 10-10.5 yet these Pumas are 12's. 

I was doing some researching on the Aussie Bitcoin System and while scrolling through I came across three photos of people with a testimonial under.  The first, a male, Tony Jones, looked familiar but said he was from Queensland.  The second another male, with the name Jack Smith from Sydney and the third was a female pictured in front of the Opera House with the name of Brianna Wiggans from Tamworth.  What The ????  BTW, There are no Wiggans in Tamworth.

We saw a picture of Tony Jones again, as we drove to Armidale, hanging on the fence at Kootingal with Vote 1 underneath and his name wasn't  Tony Jones.

The photo of Brianna Wiggans has since been deleted and another photo and name entered.

Damn scammers.

• 3 weeks later...

STOLEN 1952 MATCHLESS G80S 500 SINGLE,

Well finally some bastard got the better of me. Stole my beautiful Matchless 500 single from my shed on my property. Angle ground the locks off and it disappeared. Can't work out how they got it past the 996, must have carried it so the wide handle bars were above the window line. Just as well I'm definately a glass half full kinda guy and there was no damage to the Porsche and no other bikes stolen, hahahha the others are worth more. Of course all bikes and Porsche are now removed from the shed and I hope they come back for another one and then cop the surprise of their livesB) I'm counting my blessings overall but don't get me wrong, they'll pay. The word is around and will turn something up, it's a well known bike ... Put an ad on Scumtree which may help a little....

oO4Vi5r.jpg

Sizeable REWARD for location or return of complete bike, or better still, address, names or bodies of scum thieves whose days are numbered - Dead or alive but better alive so I can deliver the deadly beating they've got coming.

Stolen from CROYDON MELBOURNE

Chrome tank, red panels and stripe, black frame and guards. All original totally restored and a well known bike. REPORTED TO POLICE.

Frame No: 74330 -- Engine No: 52G80S20136

Try and sell it you bastards, I dare you to raise your heads - best for you if you return it and leave it out the front of my house if you want to stay upright

24 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

STOLEN 1952 MATCHLESS G80S 500 SINGLE,

Well finally some bastard got the better of me. Stole my beautiful Matchless 500 single from my shed on my property. Angle ground the locks off and it disappeared. Can't work out how they got it past the 996, must have carried it so the wide handle bars were above the window line. Just as well I'm definately a glass half full kinda guy and there was no damage to the Porsche and no other bikes stolen, hahahha the others are worth more. Of course all bikes and Porsche are now removed from the shed and I hope they come back for another one and then cop the surprise of their livesB) I'm counting my blessings overall but don't get me wrong, they'll pay. The word is around and will turn something up, it's a well known bike ... Put an ad on Scumtree which may help a little....

oO4Vi5r.jpg

Sizeable REWARD for location or return of complete bike, or better still, address, names or bodies of scum thieves whose days are numbered - Dead or alive but better alive so I can deliver the deadly beating they've got coming.

Stolen from CROYDON MELBOURNE

Chrome tank, red panels and stripe, black frame and guards. All original totally restored and a well known bike. REPORTED TO POLICE.

Frame No: 74330 -- Engine No: 52G80S20136

Try and sell it you bastards, I dare you to raise your heads - best for you if you return it and leave it out the front of my house if you want to stay upright

Parasitic pricks