Thanks everyone. The police reckon battery angle grinders are used in about 1 in 3 shed etc break ins .. any padlock or bolt system etc and that's the scum's weapon of choice. Because no one except me knew the bike was there (except the same pricks who did a test break in 5 weeks back) the cops echo me in thinking it's an opportunist who took the biggest shiniest bike they thought was worth heaps, that was the easiest to take and may not know what to do with it. It's hardly a popular model sought after for parts (which are easy to come by if you know where to buy) and the chances they needed that style/model of bike for parts etc is 100000 to 1. They think there's a reasonable possibility they'll find it in an unassociated raid or it'll get dumped somewhere and turn up. Oh and they must have been a bit hot n sweaty at home and their computer on the blink coz they also stole 2 old window type air conds (one doesn't work) and also an old computer (tower only). Idiots!

Hopefully they end up "dumping" it somewhere where it will be found quickly.

Just hope they don't sent it os, in a container, that is another possibility unfortunately.

But seeing as they stole the old air con units, I don't think you are dealing with brain surgeons, so hopefully they just dump it un damaged.

The other thing is that it may actually be the old air con units or computer tower that brings them undone.

Keep an eye out for those on gumtree and ebay etc.

P.S.

Still available for when you start the cull...

Hmmmm the cull, where to start ... the decay is all around us if you look for it, horrible way to think but it's hard to not notice it. When I buy my black hoody I'll buy a few extras in varying sizes for the team hahhha. Definately not brain surgeons Niko, they left an expensive good generator which should have been the first thing to take.

It's not a horrible way to think mate, it's how it is with these opportunistic assholes! The sooner the courts deal with these parasites how they should be the better. Cops cant do a damn thing legally, so maybe they should start phonebooking them on a deserted road and let them walk back like the old days

9 minutes ago, LeeM said:

It's not a horrible way to think mate, it's how it is with these opportunistic assholes! The sooner the courts deal with these parasites how they should be the better. Cops cant do a damn thing legally, so maybe they should start phonebooking them on a deserted road and let them walk back like the old days

OMG someone else who remembers phone booking😁 

Must tell you a story about phone booking by the Qld police that I witnessed many years ago Lee.

1 hour ago, 3legs said:

OMG someone else who remembers phone booking😁 

Must tell you a story about phone booking by the Qld police that I witnessed many years ago Lee.

haha and I can tell you one about a teddy bear that was loaded with allies. (marbles for you young whipper snappers)

35 minutes ago, Niko said:

haha and I can tell you one about a teddy bear that was loaded with allies. (marbles for you young whipper snappers)

Ouch! 

I once had the phonebooking as a 15 year old in an open cell (for doing stupid shit) and they gave us a pizza. Then ofcourse the bastards turned the fire hose on us and ruined the pizza! Stayed the night at her Majestys leisure coz I threw a few at the probie copper for ear clipping me 😁

Man these old cars shit me sometimes. 

'I'll just adjust the headlight...2 minute job...' Think I could get the bastard back on the guard when it popped off? Noooooo....😡😡 🖕🖕🖕🖕 Bugger it, people will get blinded...

5 minutes ago, Dalai said:

That is seriously rotten @Troubleshooter! When you do get it back, I'd love to show it to my mum As the first vehicle she and my dad had when they immigrated was an early 50's 500cc Matchless!

Aaah from the motherland no doubt Martin. When it's back in my mits, your welcome to take her for a spin!

Not the motherland with my surname! :ph34r: And she still lives in Croydon where they bought a bush block and built their house back in the late 50's! Used to travel to the block on their Matchless with the pillion carrying a two person handsaw. Mum used to ride it too which would have been a rare sight in those days.

Thanks for the offer to ride, just would make mums day to see it when it's back safely in your hands. There was a similar bike many years ago in a car museum in SA, she still has a photo with her beside it on display at home.

On 24/01/2019 at 09:15, Troubleshooter said:

Thanks everyone. The police reckon battery angle grinders are used in about 1 in 3 shed etc break ins .. any padlock or bolt system etc and that's the scum's weapon of choice. Because no one except me knew the bike was there (except the same pricks who did a test break in 5 weeks back) the cops echo me in thinking it's an opportunist who took the biggest shiniest bike they thought was worth heaps, that was the easiest to take and may not know what to do with it. It's hardly a popular model sought after for parts (which are easy to come by if you know where to buy) and the chances they needed that style/model of bike for parts etc is 100000 to 1. They think there's a reasonable possibility they'll find it in an unassociated raid or it'll get dumped somewhere and turn up. Oh and they must have been a bit hot n sweaty at home and their computer on the blink coz they also stole 2 old window type air conds (one doesn't work) and also an old computer (tower only). Idiots!

Might be worth putting the photo up on the AOMC face book page.   (Assoc of Motoring Clubs)   I just got an email from another forum I visit showing a stolen car that has been listed up on the AOMC FB page.   Their website below.   I'm sure if you ask nicely they will put it out there.   Gets great coverage..

https://www.aomc.asn.au/