On 11/06/2020 at 18:32, StevepGT3 said:

It’s our fault for letting them get away with it 

Not all are getting away with it.  In relation to Faulty Towers,  appears the masses with subscriptions aren't aligned with  their service provider caving in to the minorities.  Not a wise business decision and premature misstep in misreading the majority of the customers.   I suspect  a ground swell of pissed off subscribers  protested  peacefully and safely indoors and voiced  their opposition on their phones  via a flood of online trending queries asking where is the unsubscribe button again so we can collectively  turn the credit card tap off. Probably didn't take long for the bots to get a sniff of that with the marketing dashboard flashing red with a note to management that best they  reinstate that content back  ASAP if they care about the top line on the P&L forecast going forward.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd do some productive things around home today...mow lawns and do some cementing on the driveway, I realised I needed another couple of bags of quick set, I jumped in the van and drove out of the driveway...with the tailgate still up. Blammo! Exit one rear window and wiper mechanism, and damage our new roller door. Fabulous 🙄

Time for a scotch

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

Thought I'd do some productive things around home today...mow lawns and do some cementing on the driveway, I realised I needed another couple of bags of quick set, I jumped in the van and drove out of the driveway...with the tailgate still up. Blammo! Exit one rear window and wiper mechanism, and damage our new roller door. Fabulous 🙄

Time for a scotch

Did a similar a couple of years back. Moved my Jeep out of the garage and parked on the driveway -slight slope down to the road. Got in my wife's Fiat to move it so I could move the race car. Didn't adjust the mirror as I was just shuffling the Fiat to the left. Yep. Backed into the jeep and cracked the Fiat rear bumper. $500 at my local mates rate panel beater. 🥴

At least the decal survived...kinda

I rang Obrien glass who said they could fit me in next weekend 🙄 After I said I have my tools in there, some ringing around by the operator said my local Obrien bloke happened to be at his shop doing another van 3 minutes from home, so I went there straight away and got a nice tinted glass installed with my 1 free glass per year with Allianz. Don't have a wiper anymore, as that nearly got ripped off, yet I hardly use it so its no biggy

20200628-132950.jpg

8 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Oh man. What about the sticker?

Can you save i? Need a de fib?

I did try and pull the  broken glass off but realised that was a fruitless excercise. @AndrewW makes them, so I'll have to hit him up for another one

I know we shouldn't get political on this forum...I'm not sure if this is political or not....

So MERCEDES have changed their livery from the stunning silver to black....In response to BLM

Let's have all teams paint their cars black... that should work.... 

It's time for sport in all forms to keep their noses out of "Political Correctness"

That includes our own home grown sport.

And.....while I'm on the matter of sport....

Good on KYRIOS for calling out the "Tennis Icons" re the flaunting of the CORONA VIRUS.

I have never had anytime for Nick, but he is standing up on this one and good for him.

ALL LIVES MATTER....  

VENT OVER.......

10 hours ago, Niko said:

Good on KYRIOS for calling out the "Tennis Icons" re the flaunting of the CORONA VIRUS.

I have never had anytime for Nick, but he is standing up on this one and good for him.

In the dictionary (modern version) if you look up irony it says ...um ...like... Nick Kyrios calling out tennis players over their bad behaviour.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, OZ930 said:

Wonder what the Piper Aircraft are going to do?  They made:

Tomahawk, Cherokee, Commanche, Navajo, Navajo-Chieftain, Cheyenne, etc

Irroquis, chinook    World has gone crazy

On 13/07/2020 at 18:23, LeeM said:

NFL team the Washington Redskins name is to change tonight sometime  🙄

Fans over there being no different to our AFL / NRL fans  …... What is the club going to do when hordes and hordes of them turn up to games in protest wearing their old Redskins gear? Ban them?? Hahaa get woke go broke! Oh and while the club's hierarchy has taken a knee to the SJW's they had better change their Washington name as well. Good ol' George was a slave owner....