A woman, who has arrived in town from Victoria, goes to a local chemist, admits to staff that she was in contact with someone with CV-19 and refuses to isolate.  Huge confrontation but not detained.  How dumb are these people ?  😡

Standby for an outbreak 😷 

Northern nsw atm there are HEAPS of vic number plates here. As is usual for this time of year.

Best you can do is keep your distance and sanitize. 

My mate in a retail business says they have short arms and long pockets. 😂

10 hours ago, OZ930 said:

A woman, who has arrived in town from Victoria, goes to a local chemist, admits to staff that she was in contact with someone with CV-19 and refuses to isolate.  Huge confrontation but not detained.  How dumb are these people ?  😡

Standby for an outbreak 😷 

Self Centred? Stupid? Arrogant? Mental Imperment? It's just hard to understand what the motivation is behind this sort of behaviour.

We had a woman from Melb come to look after her mum . Turns out the daughter had the bat virus , And in turn give it to her ageing mum , and Someone else, Once we had none now we have 3 from absolute stupidity. Get checked and stay home.

On 20/07/2020 at 09:59, Grimmy said:

Self Centred? Stupid? Arrogant? Mental Imperment? It's just hard to understand what the motivation is behind this sort of behaviour.

Like the knob cops found hiding in the boot of a car trying to sneak over the border yesterday, and the d!ckheads jumping barriers at the QLD/NSW border

This 

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/jul/22/sydney-black-lives-matter-protest-organisers-say-blm-rally-will-proceed-despite-pm-and-premiers-condemnation

I mean do we really need this are we truly fucked when organisers just don’t seem to care of the impact this might cause .

"But pubs, clubs and shopping centres are chock a block..."

Well dickhead, you're not running a business, so shut ya head and bury it in the sand! So tired of this shit.

On the other hand, I note that the premier states that theyll be breaking the law. On that, were these 'laws' passed through parliament, or is there a clause in the 'We're the government, and we can make shit up whenever we want' handbook? 

Case in point. Victorians being told they'll be fined for not wearing a mask in public, yet on the Government website it says...

20200723-171245.jpg

17 minutes ago, LeeM said:

"But pubs, clubs and shopping centres are chock a block..."

Well dickhead, you're not running a business, so shut ya head and bury it in the sand! So tired of this shit.

On the other hand, I note that the premier states that theyll be breaking the law. On that, were these 'laws' passed through parliament, or is there a clause in the 'We're the government, and we can make shit up whenever we want' handbook? 

Case in point. Victorians being told they'll be fined for not wearing a mask in public, yet on the Government website it says...

20200723-171245.jpg

Yes I think at this point in time to get through it everyone needs to pull their collective heads in .

If this thing goes ahead no one is going to care what their message is it will be exactly the opposite 

It's Friday and I'm finishing up work for the day ready to have a coupla beers at the office to see off one of the backpackers who is leaving, and the very last thing I have to do is close the sliding door to the van. Slammed it shut, but my left hand slipped off and coupla fingers got trapped in the door...and its locked! 😳 Must've been funny to watch me in agony jumping up n down trying to reach my keys in my left rear pocket with my right hand as blood is pissing out 😅🤬 Fortunately noone was around to witness my stupidity 🙄

2 hours ago, firstone said:

Shit. 😲

That was one of the words used

1 hour ago, OZ930 said:

Ouch...🤬

Nothing damaged I hope.

That van is out to get you 😈

Thought it was busted, as I couldn't move it when I got to the office (lovely office girl took pity on me....I didn't say no 😁) but only bruising and a cut today

45 minutes ago, luzzo said:

Ouch Lee. 

Sell that Demon van  :Evil:

(clean out the fingers first) 

I swear it is too. Kinda scared to trade it in incase it finds me and T bones me in a new van! 

8 minutes ago, Dalai said:

Hope your fingers are okay Lee? 

Yeah all good today thanks mate. Just bruising really. Taped them up for work today