That’s the 7th attempt at a holiday trip this year cancelled 😡🤬

we were supposed to be heading to our favourite camp site south coast NSW on 9th Jan but border closure has killed that.  Same trip was cancelled a year ago due to bushfires........

where’s that fucking vaccine......🤔

3 hours ago, tomo said:

Convid19 has got back in Melb from some nsw person, Restrictions started at 5 pm Damn 

Ah shit! No good mate

They're still allowing international arrivals here who have tested positive, yet they won't stop the flights. Now they've closed the border from NSW to SA, so wheres the f..king logic? NSW premier Jerkenberk puts all these restrictions on the public in Sydney, yet allow a cricket match to go ahead with 19,000 spectators expected eacg day? Just goes to show where the governments head is at. They don't give a f..k about you or I, only big money and helping their mates out.

These dumb premiers give 48 hours notice of restrictions, probably to give time to gather toilet paper, so what do people do? Leave early...so why does it spread?  

Chairman Dan isn’t any better.  No New Year  celebrations, no Australia Day celebrations... but Chinese New Year Celebrations can go ahead.

What’s that tell you ?

2 hours ago, OZ930 said:

These dumb premiers give 48 hours notice of restrictions, probably to give time to gather toilet paper, so what do people do? Leave early...so why does it spread?  

Chairman Dan isn’t any better.  No New Year  celebrations, no Australia Day celebrations... but Chinese New Year Celebrations can go ahead.

What’s that tell you ?

doesn't tell me anything...COMRADE OZ930

14 minutes ago, Niko said:

doesn't tell me anything...COMRADE OZ930

No I think the blame lays squarely on the shoulders of the people that have the Fkn thing and dont Do Iso like there meant to, Instead they sneek over the boarder to see a  cousin or buy a dim sim.

3 hours ago, OZ930 said:

What’s that tell you ?

Umm....🤔........that Chinese are more likely to follow the rules and wear masks?  Or are you suggesting something else?

Especially since COON cheese was named after the bloke who created it- Edward William COON.

The word COON is only a derogatory term when used in the wrong context. Call an indigenous Australian a coon and absolutely it's a racist use of the word.

Ask that same person if he/she would like a slice of Coon or Bega cheese in their sandwich and it's NOT racist. It's a question of what would they like for lunch. Maybe they prefer Coon over Bega

What's the difference between asking them do you want a slice of Coon or Bega cheese. None. It's a brand.

All the politically correct people on the planet could never argue against that scenario.

Also the person who pushed to have it changed is Dr Stephen Hagan and from what i've read and heard even most of the indigenous Australians thinks he is a whack job.

So yeah f#@k political correctness, i'm going to the supermarket to buy some COON cheese packaged by either a male or female employee and not a it or them.

Wait for it, wait, wait, here they come, everyone telling me i'm a racist because I like COON cheese.

See the stupidity in that 🙄

Couldn't agree more legs...

When I was a whippersnapper, Robertson's Jam's logo was a Gollywog. My little sister had a  gollywog doll, as did my wife and millions of little girls in every country that Robertson's products were sold. You could even send away for little enamel brooches of the famed doll. And everybody knew that the gollywog was Robertson's signature, with no ethnic connections attached.

Not any more mate....

Looking at the Warren Brown cartoon above with the two fly blown farm cocky's standing with their hands in their strides, I wonder how long it will be before farmers start complaining about being called an indecent sexist name ????  I bloody well hope not - but then they've more sense than that😈 

Just heard on the radio that Dr Stephen Hagan is not happy with the change of coon cheese to cheers cheese.

Why? because other aboriginals were not consulted on the name change but also and you are not going to believe this, the new name is not inclusive of aborigines.

WTF.

It gets better, he now wants millions in compensation because of the above.

As I said, he is a whack job and hopefully he will be told to f@#k off and to never to step into a court again unless it's to get locked up.

It's no wonder that most indigenous people don't want to be associated with him.

Anyone who agrees with this nut job is just as crazy as he is.

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

Mouse plague and the little bastards are everywhere.  Have a good cover over the 930 and they shit on the roof... under the cover !!  

That's terrible, I can certainly assist though, once Dan lets me out, I can come and grab the 930, bring it back here and look after it for you.  No pesky mice here.:cool07: