1 hour ago, LeeM said:

Chucky will need to step it up, coz I take no prisoners mate! 😅

Just had the 9th email (yes NINE!) to confirm where the key is located, and they want yet another profile photo sent with more personal confirmation details. 

Lets hope its not a Ugandan prince who moonlights as a Soldier and is working part time on an oil rig to feed his starving family! 

Just reading an ad for ABB in Dalesford vic You can get Megan Gale the super model at her BnB for 345 $ a weekend now thats a host :)

Xero works the same when you drill down into an entry on a report, never goes back to the report, you have to select all your report settings again.  Have to remember to use right click rather than left click 😞 

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

Gotta contribute to politicians retirement funds mate

The last four years are going to be great for them . So just off me 

Four cars all sold locally so stamp duty twice . Quick sum about $70 K in stamp duty they should be sending me a Christmas card every year .  

I forgot new car for wife and quite a few motorbikes . Add another $20 K 

First world problems I know but it still makes me dirty 

6 hours ago, wilson59 said:

The last four years are going to be great for them . So just off me 

Four cars all sold locally so stamp duty twice . Quick sum about $70 K in stamp duty they should be sending me a Christmas card every year .  

I forgot new car for wife and quite a few motorbikes . Add another $20 K 

First world problems I know but it still makes me dirty 

But think how well they spent it!  You probably bought an hour of interpretative dance for the opening celebration of a public amenities block !

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Thats better.

Spent 1/2 the night with firies, police and the neighbours trying to remove a car from my front yard.

Two more than likely iced up or pissed or both imbeciles decided to see how fast they can go down my street.

Aquaplaned ( it was raining ) and went sideways into my fence, knocked a reasonably sized tree down with the engine resting on the stump.

Both did a runner. Checked the rego and of course it's not registered and at the time was not reported stolen but I have no doubt the owner rang the police to say the car was stolen this morning.

Pretty sure the cops aren't that dumb :) 

Car was a orange XR6 with the number plate UR2SLOW   and a sticker on the side that read " hoonigan".  Local bogans no doubt.

Just a pity they didn't go through the windscreen and saved the police looking for them and wasting money locking them up. You know exactly what I want to say but I might get banned or worse still have have some PC, woke, imbecile telling me you can't say that, we need to treat these offenders with kid gloves. 

Thankfully it was just the fence and tree and we are insured.

Spent all morning getting the tree and stump removed and getting quotes for the fence. 

Next door neighbour got some CCTV footage. 

Have attached some photos and hopefully the video.

image.png

IMG_3339.JPG

car crash on our property.jpg

Hate to say it, but it's a shame they didn't hit the Stobie pole side on. Dare say one wouldn't have done a runner if they did!

Bugger Alex. Hope they find the dropkicks, yet we know how lenient the courts will be on them

On 28/06/2021 at 19:28, hugh said:

Carsales mobile app not returning to where you were in the listings after viewing an ad. It’s only started doing it recently and it is really, really annoying………….

Must have updated the app as it also appears to no longer automatically show a breakdown of vehicles by state with an option to select which states you want - you now have to type in the specific area/state you want to search.

20 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Not in a car like that I can assure you! 😂

I was by an open fire near the beach at a rental, drinking scotch, eating dim sims and playing guitar 👍😁

Yeah, sure, they all say that. Orange could definitely be your colour 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, GC9911 said:

Yeah, sure, they all say that. Orange could definitely be your colour 😂😂😂😂

The only orange I saw, was the result of adding more redgum to fire mate 😁

1 hour ago, Dalai said:

Okay. Just seems too much of a coincidence that it happened to be 3legs front yard...

Seriously - sounds like a nice break. Enjoy!

I have been to Alex' place before, but not sideways in the wet (I was a passenger in a Ford ute though) 

Two very much needed weeks off, and three days down at a beach suburb (Middleton) in a little BnB house to just escape normality for a while.