Why is it you pay a substantial deposit to have some work done. :mellow:   

Severely have had to change things around to accomodate that date that he suggested. :blink: 

We have it booked in for two weeks, then the night before the Tradie is due to arrive he rings and says... :huh:

"Oh something has come up, the job I am doing is going to take longer than I thought it would, I will have to put your job off till next Saturday"

I really have a dislike for some occupations..... :angry:

Customer Service......Thanks for the deposit sucker, now I will  #$@%  you around till it suits me....

When you start working for a small business and the owner of said business sells the business on a Friday afternoon without telling you it was for sale until you get a phone call on Sunday night saying don't bother coming in on Monday FFS.

Bad News again Martin, hope all works out.   I will throw your ex boss in with my tradie above.  #@$%!

Severely have had to change things around to accomodate that date that he suggested. :blink:

We have it booked in for two weeks, then the night before the Tradie is due to arrive he rings and says... :huh:

"Oh something has come up, the job I am doing is going to take longer than I thought it would, I will have to put your job off till next Saturday"

Customer Service......Thanks for the deposit sucker, now I will #$@% you around till it suits me....

It's going to be hot, he is probably going to the beach

Having a drought, we have water restrictions and the coal mine has broken into the water aquifer to the artesian basin, which supplies the town and they are just pumping thousands of gallons of water onto the open ground... :angry:  :angry:

Has been a bitch of a week but tonight has to take the cake.

My darling daughter rings me at 9:30 and tells me her Swift has a flat tyre at the local shopping centre where she works part time.

"No honey don't call RACV, daddy is on his way. I can fix a Porsche, I can fix a flat"

So I get there and Steph has taken the boot liner out and tools that she thought I may need in anticipation of my arrival. There are maybe three other cars in this underground car park and here is a 22 year old girl waiting on her own. I'm thinking that it would have been nice if someone had offered to help her, and of course someone did.

Some guy that works in a tyre joint in Fawkner gave her a card and told her to come by tomorrow and he would help her out with a repair or whatever she needed!!!!!!! She needs help now you moron!

Talk about being a "ambulance chaser". Absolute a**hole. Can't believe he actually said that. Suffice to say she won't be going there for what looks , at closer inspection, like a full set of tyres!!

Can't understand society today.

Customer Service......Thanks for the deposit sucker, now I will  #$@%  you around till it suits me....

The job I am getting done is having security cameras mounted around my house.   To be monitored stored and accessible via wifi.

Well, my tradie above turned up today.   He asked if he could start at 0700 as it was going to be hot. :mellow:

No worries, we can do that. ;)  I expected to see him about 8.30 or 9.00 :angry:

He arrived on time. :D

He did the job.   (well he has to come back tomorrow to do a bit of finessing) :D

He actually did a great job in the heat, installing cables etc. :D  :D

He was here all day. B)

He cleaned up after his work :D

He took all his rubbish home. :D

Made sure everything was neat and tidy before he left and I knew how to operate the equipment he had installed. ;) 

He is also coming back one night during the week to ensure the N.V. capabilities are at their best. :ph34r:

Told me to ring him any time day or night if I have a problem. :D

Did not dilly dally around at all, very friendly though and would only accept iced water.  No coffee, no tea, not even a cold beer.

To this particular very professional tradie...all is forgiven :wub:

Anyone needs good security cameras and great service let me know, only to happy to recommend him. :D

I often wonder what that would be like... if I didn't work as much, would i go insane? probably! :lol:

Edgy, I don't work at all.... and I am living proof that it will definitely drive you insane. :blink:

But sheeet it's a great life,.... as long as you don't weaken :P.

Everyday is a Sunday... B)

The job I am getting done is having security cameras mounted around my house. To be monitored stored and accessible via wifi.

Well, my tradie above turned up today. He asked if he could start at 0700 as it was going to be hot. :mellow:

No worries, we can do that. ;) I expected to see him about 8.30 or 9.00 :angry:

He arrived on time. :D

He did the job. (well he has to come back tomorrow to do a bit of finessing) :D

He actually did a great job in the heat, installing cables etc. :D:D

He was here all day. B)

He cleaned up after his work :D

He took all his rubbish home. :D

Made sure everything was neat and tidy before he left and I knew how to operate the equipment he had installed. ;)

He is also coming back one night during the week to ensure the N.V. capabilities are at their best. :ph34r:

Told me to ring him any time day or night if I have a problem. :D

Did not dilly dally around at all, very friendly though and would only accept iced water. No coffee, no tea, not even a cold beer.

To this particular very professional tradie...all is forgiven :wub:

Anyone needs good security cameras and great service let me know, only to happy to recommend him. :D

And when you wake up you will realise it was all just a dream

Best security device I ever had was a big male blue heeler. Even the local cops asked he be put away before they would enter the property when they were checking on some local break ins. I'm sure he scared off a few potential burglaries over the years. And we never had to lock our car with him riding shotgun.

So last night, went to a dinner for chinese new year with friends.  Great food, company.. only 4 beers and I had a bit of Sake.

OMG I feel like I'm dying, hangover or maybe I picked up a bug? Not sure..but I'm really not at all well.

And I'm meant to be going for a cruise today in my friends 1970 Corvette with the GoPro to shoot footage of his car  :(